Salvador is 360 km away from Aracaju, and a beautiful place to visit. It is easy to find plenty of buses from Aracaju to Salvador at different times of the day. It is the best way to travel this route. You will see around 5 or 6 buses serving the route on a regular day. The buses depart from 7:00 in the morning, with the last bus leaving at 11:59 pm.
You can book Aracaju to Salvador bus tickets online easily on redBus.
Why Book a bus instead of a car/train/flight?
Some of the reasons to go by bus from Aracaju to Salvador than other travel modes are -
- Buses are less expensive than flights.
- Buses offer conveniences that you could not have if you go by car on your own. The main one is that instead of getting tired for hours while driving, you can read, listen to music, or take a nap on a bus.
- You don't have to worry about gas costs or road tolls.
- When taking a flight, you have to arrive at the airport in advance, and the amount of luggage allowed is limited. Buses are easy to board and allow people to carry more luggage.
Aracaju to Salvador Bus Schedule
- Aguia Branca
- First bus: 7:00
- Last bus: 23:59
- Average fare: 22 USD (18.61 EUR)
- Boarding points: Aracaju Av. Pres. Tancredo Neves
- Dropping points: Salvador bus station
Bus Amenities Available when travelling from Aracaju to Salvador
For the Aracaju - Salvador route, the list of amenities is as follows.
- USB ports
- Reclining seats
- Media service
Places to visit in Salvador
- City Centre: Salvador's city centre is called Pelourinho, and it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Walking across the colourful buildings of the city is an experience that you cannot miss if you are in Salvador de Bahia.
- The Beaches: The beaches of Salvador de Bahia have a unique charm that is hard to find elsewhere. They are not as crowded as the other beaches so you can enjoy them more.
- Barra Lighthouse: The Barra Lighthouse is where you have to come if you want to witness a fantastic sunset. It tends to get crowded with tourists so get there early.
- Mercado Modelo: This handicraft market is perfect if you want to buy souvenirs. It is one of the biggest craft markets in Brazil.
How to Book a bus ticket with redBus?
It's easy to book bus tickets from Aracaju to Salvador using redBus. All you have to do is follow these steps -
- Open the redBus website
- Enter Aracaju and Salvador in the 'From' and 'To' sections. Enter the date of travel. Click on 'Search Buses'.
- The different bus operators serving the route from Aracaju to Salvador will be displayed. Compare and select a bus.
- Click on 'Book Now' after choosing the bus and proceed to fill in the passenger details.
- Next, pay for the tickets using any of the online payment methods available. Apply for offers (if available) before finalizing the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive the e-tickets via email and SMS.
Why book with redBus?
Some of the reasons to book Aracaju to Salvador bus tickets online with redBus are -
- You can easily compare prices without having to go to every single operator's website or bus counter.
- The interface is user-friendly, and you can find all the required details on the website.
- redBus has the highest security standards to protect users and payments.
- It provides 24x7 customer care service.
- The website is available in multiple languages, and users can view ticket prices in different currencies.
- You can enjoy offers and discounts on your online bus bookings.
If you want to travel from Aracaju to Salvador, book your bus tickets online on redBus to get a confirmed seat in advance.