Get 25% OFF - Use Code: VUIVE
Daily Bus from Hà Nội to Hải Phòng - Bus Fare starts from: VND 130000. Available buses: 50 - 100. Travel time: 2 hours 1 mins. There are both morning and late night departures.
|No of Services
|Phuong Huy Limousine
|1 hrs 50 mins
|1 hrs 50 mins
|Anh Huy Dat Cang
|2 hrs 35 mins
|2 hrs 0 mins
|1 hrs 50 mins
Avg. Bus Duration
2 hrs 1 mins
Buses depart from
Bus arrives in
Daily Bus Services
Cheapest Bus Tickets
36 Mn+ satisfied customers
Over 3500 bus-company partners
2,00,000+ bookings per day
World's largest bus-ticket platform
Assured seat of your choice
Secured and Verified payments
The bus route between Hanoi and Hai Phong is a popular route for both locals and tourists. The average duration of the journey is around 3 hours, depending on the traffic conditions. During rush hour, the journey can take longer due to the increased number of vehicles on the road.
There are a variety of buses available for the journey, including private and government-operated buses. Private buses tend to be more expensive but offer more comfort and convenience than government-operated buses. Tickets for the journey can be purchased in advance or on the day of travel. Bus booking options are also available online, making it easier to book a ticket in advance.
Different bus companies offer different timings for the journey, with some buses running on an hourly basis. Private operators offer more frequent services, but government-operated buses are usually cheaper.
Overall, the bus route between Hanoi and Hai Phong is a popular and convenient option for traveling between the two cities. With various types of buses available and different ticketing options, travelers can find the perfect bus to suit their needs.
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and is located in the north of the country. It is a charming city with a unique blend of modern and ancient architecture, as well as a rich cultural heritage. The city is situated on the banks of the Red River and is surrounded by lush green hills. The weather is hot and humid in summer, and cold and dry in winter. The people of Hanoi are friendly and welcoming. Tourists can explore the city’s many monuments, temples, and museums, as well as its vibrant commercial districts and bustling markets. Hanoi is also home to a number of industries, including textiles, electronics, and food processing. The city is well-connected by an extensive public transportation system, including buses, taxis, trains, and the Hanoi Metro.
Hanoi has several prominent long-distance bus boarding points, which tend to differ depending on the bus operator.
1. My Dinh Bus Station: This station is located in the My Dinh district of Hanoi and is one of the largest and busiest bus stations in the city. It is the main hub for long-distance buses traveling to the northern provinces of Vietnam.
2. Giap Bat Bus Station: This station is located in the Giap Bat district of Hanoi and is a major hub for buses traveling to the central and southern provinces of Vietnam.
3. Luong Yen Bus Station: This station is located in the Hai Ba Trung district of Hanoi and is a major hub for buses traveling to the central and northern provinces of Vietnam.
4. Yen Nghia Bus Station: This station is located in the Hoang Mai district of Hanoi and is a major hub for buses traveling to the northern provinces of Vietnam.
5. Giap Thinh Bus Station: This station is located in the Long Bien district of Hanoi and is a major hub for buses traveling to the northern provinces of Vietnam.
Hai Phong is a coastal city in northern Vietnam, situated on the western bank of the Red River Delta. It is known for its temperate climate, with an average temperature of 22°C. The city is home to a diverse population of around 1.9 million people, and is a popular tourist destination for its many monuments, such as the Hai Phong Opera House and the Hai Phong Museum. The city also boasts a bustling commercial district, with plenty of shopping and dining options. Industries in Hai Phong include oil refining, shipbuilding, and electronic manufacturing. The city is well-connected via air, road, and rail, making it a convenient destination for visitors.
Hai Phong is a major transport hub in Vietnam, with a number of long-distance bus boarding points located throughout the city. The most prominent boarding points are:
1. Hai Phong Bus Station: Located in the central part of the city, the Hai Phong Bus Station is one of the most popular boarding points for long-distance buses. It serves many cities in Vietnam, including Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Hue.
2. Hai Phong Train Station: Located near the city center, the Hai Phong Train Station is another popular boarding point for long-distance buses. It serves many cities in Vietnam, including Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Hue.
3. Dinh Vu Bus Station: Located in the Dinh Vu area of Hai Phong, the Dinh Vu Bus Station is a popular boarding point for buses heading to Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Hue.
4. Cat Bi International Airport: Located in the Cat Bi area of Hai Phong, the Cat Bi International Airport is a popular boarding point for buses heading to Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Hue.
It should be noted that the boarding points may differ depending on the bus operator.
1. Cat Ba Island: This is the largest island in the Bay of Tonkin and is known for its stunning beaches, limestone cliffs, and lush forests.
2. Thien Cung Cave: This stunning cave complex is located on the island of Dau Go and features numerous stalactites and stalagmites.
3. Du Hang Pagoda: This centuries-old temple is located in the heart of Hai Phong and is one of the most important religious sites in the city.
4. Bai Tu Long Bay: This stunning bay is located in the Gulf of Tonkin and is home to numerous islands, caves, and lagoons.
5. Co To Island: This beautiful island is located in the Gulf of Tonkin and is known for its white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
6. Dao Dua: This stunning island is located in the Gulf of Tonkin and is home to numerous caves, lagoons, and coral reefs.
7. Tam Bac Lake: This large lake is located in the city of Hai Phong and is a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and boating.
8. Du Hang Tower: This ancient tower is located in the city of Hai Phong and is known for its intricate carvings and sculptures.
9. Yen Tu Mountain: This sacred mountain is located in the northern part of the city and is home to numerous Buddhist temples and pagodas.
10. Nguom Ngao Cave: This stunning cave is located in the province of Cao Bang and is known for its spectacular stalactites and stalagmites.