Jaipur to Delhi Covid-19 Travel Guidelines
If you’re planning to book a bus ticket from Jaipur to Delhi, please take a note of Delhi travel guidelines to avoid any last-minute hassle. The continuous spike of new Covid-19 cases in the state has prompted the Government to issue fresh travel guidelines in order to curb the spread of the virus. In a bid to help the passengers on all the recent travel updates, we have made a comprehensive report of guidelines one needs to check before booking a bus from Jaipur to Delhi :
- Delhi Government has decided to unlock the restrictions in several phases. However, locals and those traveling to Delhi still require an e-pass to travel within Delhi.
- RT-PCR is no more required for passengers traveling to Delhi from Telangana, Maharashtra, and Andhra Pradesh.
- Public buses can run with 50% capacity and people coming from/going to the airport, railway station, bus stations are allowed with a valid ticket. No standing Passenger is allowed.
Donned with several pick-up points at convenient locations, Jaipur is a popular city to board a bus when traveling to Delhi. There are a number of eateries that are located close to the pick-up points in case passengers would like to get something to eat before the commencement of their journey. If a passenger has some time to kill before boarding their bus, they can take some time to explore Jaipur and it’s beautiful sites.
Delhi the capital city of India, is a city of varied distinctions. It is not only the political center of the country but is also a major tourist destination. Due to its unique distinction the city witnesses millions of travelers flocking to the city from all corners of the world. Delhi is a charming city and offers to its tourists a rare opportunity to enjoy old world charm of old Delhi and soak in the modern thrill of New Delhi. There is plenty to see and do in the city. Some of the major attractions of the city include the Red Fort, Jantar Mantar, Raj Ghat, India Gate and much more.
How to book a bus on redBus from Jaipur to Delhi?
You can easily book a bus from Jaipur to Delhi on the redBus online platform. It has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for everyone to use. To book bus tickets online, you have to download the redBus mobile application or visit the redBus website.
The steps to book online bus tickets from Jaipur to Delhi with redBus are as follows:
- On the homepage, enter Jaipur and Delhi in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ sections. After choosing a date of journey, click on ‘Search Buses’.
- All the available Jaipur to Delhi buses will be shown to you. You can also apply search filters to view buses of your choice like Volvo bus from Jaipur to Delhi. You can even filter buses based on bus operators. For example - You are looking for a Jaipur to Delhi RSRTC bus, you can choose RSRTC from the bus operator filter.
- Choose your bus and select a seat.
- Enter your boarding and drop-off points in the respective sections.
- Enter passenger details, contact information, and then click on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
- Complete the payment process online on redBus to confirm your bus ticket.
You will receive your Jaipur to Delhi bus e-ticket/M-ticket from redBus upon successful confirmation of your booking. You can find bus operators offering various kinds of buses on redBus ranging from economy or luxury buses. The buses from Jaipur to Delhi are equipped with multiple amenities for passenger convenience.
Delhi is a popular tourist destination in India with a rich culture and heritage. Some of the popular tourist attractions of Delhi are India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Akshardham Temple, etc.
Jaipur to Delhi bus distance and fare
The road distance from Jaipur to Delhi is around 273 KM, and more than 50 bus operators service this route. The fastest bus on this route covers this route in only 4 hours and 20 minutes. The average travel duration of a bus from Jaipur to Delhi is around 5 hours.
More than 180 buses ply every day on this route by different operators. The Jaipur to Delhi bus fare on redBus starts from INR 225 and goes up to INR 1699. You can compare the prices of various Jaipur to Delhi buses on redBus to avail the best one.
Jaipur to Delhi is a busy route, and you can find a lot of bus operators serving this route who are also connected with redBus. The Jaipur to Delhi bus distance is 273 KM, and there are around 44 operators on this route. It takes approximately six to seven hours to cover this route. One can easily look for the Jaipur to Delhi bus timing and the fare of buses on this route via redBus. The diverse options provided by redBus for this route helps a passenger to compare the services and amenities and choose the best one. There are economical as well as luxurious bus services available for the passengers as per their needs. Let us know more details about this route & operators servicing this route.
Bus Operators Servicing this Route
Some of the prominent bus operators on this route are:
- RSRTC: RSRTC (Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation) buses are state-owned buses. There is also an RSRTC Volvo bus service on this route as there are seven Volvo RSRTC buses every day on this route. The first RSRTC Jaipur to Delhi bus leaves from Jaipur at 12:10 AM, and the last bus from Jaipur to Delhi leaves at 11:59 PM. There are sleeper and seater seats to choose from. You can check Jaipur to Delhi bus fare of RSRTC buses on redBus.
- Mahalaxmi Travels: The first Mahalaxmi Travels Jaipur to Delhi bus leaves from Jaipur at 03:45 AM and the last bus leaves from Jaipur at 11:55 PM. The contact address of Mahalaxmi Travels in Rajasthan is Behind Rawat Hotel Polovictory, Jaipur, 302001. One can easily filter Mahalaxmi Travels buses via redBus and can see Jaipur to Delhi bus timings.
- A One Travel Agency: The first A One Jaipur to Delhi bus leaves from Jaipur at 02:30 AM and the last bus from Jaipur to Delhi leaves at 11:59 PM. The contact address of A One Travel Agency is Opposite Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, 302001. This operator has AC and Non-AC buses to choose from and is known for their frequent and punctual buses on this route. You can view A One Travel Agency’s Jaipur to Delhi bus schedule on redBus.
- Shrinath Travels: The first Shrinath travels Jaipur to Delhi bus leaves from Jaipur at 02:15 AM, and the last bus from Jaipur to Delhi leaves at 11:55 PM. The contact numbers of Shrinath Travels in case of any query/confusion are 7925625353, 9227033301, and 9227033308.
- Goldline Super Deluxe: The first Goldline Super Deluxe Jaipur to Delhi bus leaves from Jaipur at 06:30 AM and the last Delhi bus from Jaipur leaves at 11:55 PM. One can check the Jaipur to Delhi bus timing of Goldline Super Deluxe buses on redBus mobile application/website. The contact address of Goldline Super Deluxe in Jaipur is Opposite Sindhi Camp, Jaipur. Jaipur to Delhi is the longest route from Goldline Super Deluxe buses & you can see the Jaipur to Delhi bus schedule of this operator on redBus.
Things to see in Delhi
Delhi is the capital city of India and boasts a rich history and culture. A lot of tourist attractions/pilgrimage sites are there in Delhi. The most popular places to visit in Delhi are:
- Humayun’s Tomb: It is a place of importance for the Muslim religion in India. The architecture is stunning, and there is also a garden in the Humayun’s Tomb complex. It was included in UNESCO world heritage sites in 1993.
- Qutub Minar: It is an ancient heritage site in India. Its construction was initialised way back in 1192. This 238-foot minaret is also a UNESCO world heritage site. The Qutub complex has many other old sites to see like the Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque, Iron Pillar, Alai Minar, Alai Darwaza, Zafar Mahal, etc.
- Akshardham Temple: It is the world’s largest comprehensive Hindu temple and was built in 2005. It is situated near the banks of the Yamuna river and is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan. You can also enjoy a water show inside the Akshardham Temple. It is an excellent example of modern-day architecture, and you will find unique paintings, wall carvings, idols, etc. in this temple.
- India Gate: It is a 42-metre-tall structure that is dedicated to 82,000 Indian and British soldiers who were martyred during the first world war. It is one of the most visited war memorials in India, and you can see the name of martyred soldiers scribbled on the India Gate.
- Jantar Mantar: It is an ancient observatory built in the year 1724. It was used in ancient times to calculate the timing & position of the sun, planets, or moon. Jantar Mantar complex consists of 13 architectural astronomy structures which are a delight to watch.
Advantages of Booking with redBus
The advantages of booking a bus ticket via redBus are as follows:
- If you have booked your bus ticket via redBus, you can travel safely amidst the COVID-19 scenario. The Safety+ feature of redBus lets you choose buses which are sanitised after regular intervals. Safety+ buses provide hand sanitisers to their passengers as a basic amenity. A regular temperature checking facility is also available on Safety+ buses with staff members who are equipped with masks.
- redBus offers a bus tracking system via its mobile application. The bus tracking system lets you locate your bus at any point during your journey. It also helps in finding the boarding points from your place.
- redBus offers a ride cancellation facility as one can cancel the booking and a refund will be generated. The refund, however, changes as per cancellation timing & different service providers. You can also insure your ride via redBus easily at a less price. One can also filter reschedulable rides for any route via redBus.
- redBus gives you many options to choose from. One can compare the services of different bus operators and can choose the suitable one. redBus also gives you excellent customer support service. You can quickly check the timing of the Delhi bus from Jaipur or Jaipur to Delhi bus fare via redBus mobile application/website.
This was all about the buses on the route of Jaipur to Delhi on redBus. You can cover the Jaipur to Delhi bus distance safely via redBus Safety+ buses. Book your Delhi bus from Jaipur tickets now!