Bali is an island in Indonesia that is famous among tourists. The beach parties and activities are very interesting. There are many bus operators on this route because it is a frequently travelled route in Indonesia. One can find many bus operators on this route on redBus and one can compare the timings and schedule of different operators and can choose the best one according to their choices. This Surabaya to Bali bus distance is 400 KM long and it takes 9-10 hours to cover Surabaya to Bali bus distance depending on the type of bus and operator. Let us see more details about buses on this route.
Bus Operators Servicing this Route
There are many bus operators on the Surabaya to Bali route. Many buses go to Denpasar which is the capital of Bali and is also the main gateway to Bali island. The timings of the first and last bus of different operators below are with respect to Denpasar as a dropping point. You can choose other dropping points in Bali with the help of the redBus mobile application/website. The prominent bus service providers on this route are:
- Harlin Travel: The first Surabaya to Bali bus of Harlin Travel leaves from Surabaya at 02:35 PM and the last Surabaya to Bali bus leaves at 06:30 PM. Harlin Travel operates ELF Executive Shuttle buses on this route. One can filter Harlin Travel buses via redBus mobile application/website and can see Surabaya to Bali bus timing.
- Ladju Transport: The first Surabaya to Bali bus of Ladju Transport leaves from Surabaya at 04:00 PM and will reach Denpasar, Bali in the next 12 hours. You can find the Surabaya to Bali bus schedule and the Surabaya to Bali bus fare of Ladju Transport buses easily on redBus.
- M-Trans: The first M-Trans Surabaya to Bali bus leaves from Surabaya at 02:35 PM and the last Surabaya to Bali bus of M-trans leaves at 06:30 PM. M-Trans run Executive AC buses on this route with a 2+2 seating system. One can look for M-Trans bus fare and Surabaya to Bali bus schedule on redBus.
- MG Travel: The first MG Travel Surabaya to Bali bus leaves from Surabaya at 02:35 PM and the last Bali bus from Surabaya leaves at 06:30 PM. There are a lot of different types of buses run by MG Travel like ELF Luxury, Economy, Executive, and Shuttle Executive buses. One can see the Surabaya to Bali bus fare list of MG Travel buses via redBus website or mobile application.
- Tiara Mas: Tiara Mas buses take around 11 hours to cover this route. One can check the timings of the Bali bus from Surabaya of Tiara Mas buses via redBus. redBus lets you filter buses from any specific service provider. One can check the timings of the bus from Surabaya to Bali of Tiara Mas buses via redBus mobile application/website.
Things to see in Bali
Bali is a tourist hub and the prominent places to visit in Bali are:
- Pura Tanah Lot: This temple is situated 20 KM far from Kuta. It is a very old temple as its construction was done in the early 16th century. This temple is an island temple and is completely surrounded by water. It is a pilgrimage site for Hindus and people from all over the world come to visit this temple. There are also cafes around the temple to hang out.
- Mount Batur: This 1,700-metre peak attracts a lot of hikers/adventurers. The sunrise from the peak is a mesmerising view which people love to watch at this place. You can also visit Lake Batur which is the main source of irrigation for Bali island.
- Uluwatu Temple: This temple is located on the southwestern tip of Bali island. This temple is very old with its origin tracing back to the 10th century. The sunset view from this temple is also very famous and a lot of people visit it every day. Local people believe that this temple protects Bali from evil spirits and negative energies. When you visit this temple, keep your belongings packed in the bag as there are a lot of monkeys in this area.
- Ubud Monkey Forest: This forest is also known as Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. There are also temples in this forest and monkeys are everywhere. This place shows how humans and animals can coexist together without harming anyone.
- Nusa Dua Beach: This beach has the most luxurious beach resorts of Bali. You can unwind and relax on this beach. A lot of fun activities are being organised on this beach like surfing, parasailing, etc. You can also explore nearby shops and eateries.
Advantages of Booking with redBus
The advantages of booking a Bali bus from Surabaya ticket via redBus are as follows:
- redBus lets you choose a bus from many options. One can analyse and compare the services of different buses. redBus also provides you with ride insurance, ride cancellation, and ride rescheduling options. You can check the Surabaya to Bali bus timings beforehand via redBus.
- The world is witnessing a pandemic recently. You can travel safely amidst this COVID-19 pandemic via redBus Safety+ buses. The Safety+ buses are deep cleaned and the staff is equipped with masks. Regular temperature checking facilities and hand sanitiser are also provided to passengers in Safety+ buses.
- redBus has an excellent customer support service and a bus tracking system. The bus tracking system lets you track the location of your bus at any point during your journey. The bus tracking system via the redBus mobile application works on GPS and helps people in finding boarding points.
Bali is the go-to destination among tourists around the world. So, book your tickets on a bus from Bali to Surabaya now and avail exciting deals and discounts, only on the redBus website and app.