Chartered Bus Bus Tickets Online
Chartered Bus Bus Ticket Booking
Chartered bus is a leading bus booking service in North India. It offers road travel services all across the country. With its 700+ buses fleet, Chartered bus service runs all day and night to provide safe and convenient travel to passengers. Chartered bus operators travel on all the major routes from Indore to Pune, Indore to Ratlam, Bhopal to Indore, Indore to Neemuch, and Indore to Mandsaur. Not only this but Chartered bus booking service is also actively available in cities like Surat, Kota, Rewa, Thane, Ahmedabad, Jabalpur, Vapi, and Baroda. Chartered bus in association with Ahmedabad Janmarg Ltd. also operates approximately 40 BRTS buses. With well-cleaned and maintained buses and skilled drivers, Chartered bus is known for its quality services. They are punctual and safe for traveling. Customers love the highly cooperative staff of Chartered bus services. And those who travel in them once, book them time and again for their every travel need.
Bus Types of Chartered Bus
Chartered bus service runs plenty of different types of buses. You can choose anyone among the following as per your needs and preferences.
- Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)
- Non A/C Seater (2+2)
- A/C Seater (2+2)
- Non A/C Seater (2+3)
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Non A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Seater (2+2)
- A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)
Chartered bus booking services are known for their convenient travel experience. The bus operator provides the following services on the bus:
- Water bottle
- Reading light
- Charging point
- Personal TV
- Emergency Contact Number
- 24X7 call center support
Popular Routes of Chartered Bus
Chartered bus services run on approximately 5324 routes daily. Some of the popular routes covered by Chartered bus are:
- Chartered bus Indore to Bhopal
- Chartered bus Dhar to Indore
- Chartered bus Chapda to Indore
- Chartered bus Indore to Dewas
- Chartered bus Bhopal to Indore
- Chartered bus Indore to Kannod
The duration for the first and last bus and the fare varies from route to route. The shortest route covered by Chartered bus booking service is Dhamnod to Mumbai and its longest route is Nadiad to Mumbai.
How Do I Book a Chartered Bus Ticket Online with redBus?
Booking a chartered bus ticket online with redBus is fairly easy. All you have to do is:
- Visit www.redbus.in or download the app from Google or Apple play store.
- Fill the From and To column along with the date.
- Then select ‘Search Buses’.
- You will be displayed a list of all the available buses with their fare and other details.
- You will see an ‘Operator’ tab on the right side of the webpage. From there, choose ‘Chartered Bus’ and click on ‘Apply’.
- If you are using the app, then click on ‘Sort & Filter’ and select the ‘Bus Operator’ tab.
- Select ‘Chartered Bus’ and click on ‘Apply’.
- Choose your preferred bus from the options available.
- Select your seat and ‘Boarding & Dropping’ points.
- Select ‘Proceed to Book’.
- Input the required information on the passenger detail form.
- Finally, click the ‘Proceed to Pay’ button.
Safety Measures Followed on Chartered Bus
Chartered bus booking service is a responsible bus operator. They have all the necessary precautionary measures in check for COVID-19 to ensure their passengers’ safety.
- Fumigated buses before and after each ride.
- Compulsory mask-wearing by staff and passengers.
- Thermal screening of drivers.
- Hold on blankets/linen for passengers to avoid chances of infection.
- Provision of hand sanitizers.
redBus has launched a Safety+ program where passengers can book chartered buses with safety+ tag on them. These buses follow all the social distancing and safety measures to ensure the complete safety of passengers during the pandemic. To book chartered bus service, call on toll-free number 09945600000 today! redBus is offering great discounts and offers on online chartered bus booking.
So BOOK NOW and enjoy the benefits along with a safe ride.