Edinburgh Trams Bus Tickets Online
About Edinburgh Trams
Edinburgh Trams Ltd. is a tram company in Scotland that operates a 14 km long tramline. The construction of the tram line from New Town to Edinburgh Airport was completed in 2014, and in the same year, Edinburgh Trams Ltd. took control of providing frequent trams to various locations. A new tramline from York Place (New Town) to Newhaven is under construction and is expected to be operational by 2023. Edinburgh Trams serve around 16 important locations between their 14 KM long tramline.
You can now book Edinburgh tram tickets online via the redBus website. Edinburgh Trams also provide trams to various transport exchange points like you can find a tram to Edinburgh airport, bus station, etc. They offer frequent trams to multiple locations throughout the day at affordable rates. Besides many bus operators in the city, Edinburgh Trams are preferred by the passengers for their on-time and affordable tram services.
Address and contact no. of Edinburgh Trams
The head office address of Edinburgh Trams is as follows:
Hopetoun Gate, 8B Mcdonald Road, Edinburgh,
EH7 4LZ, Scotland.
You can contact the Edinburgh Trams head office at +44 131 475 0177. The customer care number of Edinburgh Trams is 0131 338 5780 and the customer support is open from 8:30 AM to 5 PM (from Monday to Saturday). On Sundays, the Edinburgh Customer support is open from 11 AM to 7 PM. Their customer support hours have currently been reduced due to the COVID scenario. You can also get in touch with the redBus 24x7 customer support service for any issues in booking Edinburgh tram online tickets.
Amenities offered by Edinburgh Trams
Edinburgh Trams offer various amenities onboard to facilitate your tram journey. You can view the amenities offered by any particular Edinburgh Tram via the redBus website.
The amenities offered onboard by Edinburgh Trams are as follows:
• Ample legroom
• Luggage compartment
• Reading light
• Charging points
Popular routes covered by Edinburgh Trams
Edinburgh Trams currently operates a single line from York Place to Edinburgh Airport with around 14 stops in between, excluding the source and the final stop. You can also book tram tickets for the reverse route, i.e., Edinburgh Airport to York Place, on the redBus website.
Some of the top sub-routes offered by Edinburgh Trams are as follows:
• York Place to Haymarket
• York Place to Balgreen
• York Place to Bankhead
• Edinburgh Airport to Gogarburn
• Edinburgh Airport to Gyle Centre
Popular cities covered by Edinburgh Trams
Edinburgh Trams start from York Place in New Town (Scotland) and the Edinburgh Airport. They serve various locations in between Edinburgh Airport and New Town. You can view the route information of Edinburgh Trams easily on the redBus website.
Some of the major locations covered by Edinburgh Trams are as follows:
• St. Andrew Square
• Gyle Centre
• York Place
• West End
Booking Edinburgh Tram tickets online on redBus
The steps required in booking a tram ticket via redBus are as follows:
• On the first webpage of the redBus website, enter your source location in the 'From' section and destination in the 'To' section.
• All the trams available on your route will be displayed to you by redBus. You can compare the Edinburgh Trams cost and choose a preferred tram. Choose a seat on the selected tram.
• Enter your Edinburgh tram boarding/dropping point on the next page and click the 'Proceed to Book' button.
• Enter the passenger detail. Click on the 'Proceed to Pay' button.
• Complete the online payment to confirm your Edinburgh Trams booking. redBus will provide you with a tram e-ticket/M-ticket shortly after successful confirmation of booking via email/SMS. You can contact the redBus customer support for any issue while booking the Edinburgh tram service.