Expresso Brasileiro Bus Tickets Online
Expresso Brasileiro was started by a visionary entrepreneur named Mr Aluyr Tassizo Carletto. In 1979, he bought three second-hand buses from a company called Expresso Guaratinga. By the end of 1980, Carletto expanded his business and acquired a total of six buses. Starting from Guaratinga, Expresso Brasileiro expanded in Nova Alegria, Itamaraju, Agua Limpa, Jucurucu, and many other cities.
Today, Expresso Brasileiro has become a common name for Brazilians. With a fleet of 200+ buses, it serves around 55 bus lines across the country. You can book Expresso Brasileiro bus tickets online on redBus, the biggest online bus ticketing platform in the world.
Bus types offered by Expresso Brasileiro
The bus types offered by Expresso Brasileiro are listed below:
- Bed Primera Class
- Semi Bed
Expresso Brasileiro buses offer several amenities to passengers onboard. Some of these are -
- Air conditioning
- Charging socket
- Reading light
- Adjustable seats
- Luggage space
Popular routes of Expresso Brasileiro
The top routes served by Expresso Brasileiro buses are as follows:
- São Paulo to Rio de Janeiro: The distance from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro is around 430 kilometres. An Expresso Brasileiro bus will take approximately six hours to cover this route. The bus ticket price for this route starts from 8.46 euros (USD 10 or BRL 52.78). The first Expresso Brasileiro bus departs at 12:05 AM, and the last bus leaves at 11:45 PM.
- Rio de Janeiro to Sao Paulo: The distance of this route is approximately 431 kilometres and it takes six hours to cover this route by an Expresso Brasileiro bus. The buses run between 12:15 AM and 11:45 PM. Expresso Brasileiro bus ticket prices start from 10.11 euros (USD 11.95 or BRL 63.07) for this route.
- São Paulo to Nova Iguaçu: The road distance between Sao Paulo and Nova Iguaçu is around 398 kilometres. An Expresso Brasileiro bus will take approximately 5.5 hours to reach Nova Iguacu from Sao Paulo. The bus fare is around 17.98 euros (USD 21.26 or BRL 112.56). Expresso Brasileiro offers a bus at 11:00 PM for this route.
- São Paulo to Duque de Caxias: Sao Paulo is around 415 kilometres away from Duque de Caxias by road. It takes approximately six hours for a bus to complete this journey. Expresso Brasileiro bus tickets cost around 17.98 euros (USD 21.26 or BRL 112.56) for this route. The bus departs at 11:00 pm.
Why book an Expresso Brasileiro bus ticket with redBus?
The reasons for booking Expresso Brasileiro bus tickets with redBus are listed below:
- Tickets are easy to book on redBus, and you can do so from anywhere at any time.
- For booking Expresso Brasileiro bus tickets on redBus, you can pay via credit/debit card, bank transfer, and e-wallet.
- It allows users to pay for bus tickets in numerous currencies.
- You can see the passenger feedback and ratings on redBus before booking Expresso bus tickets. Passenger feedback on redBus is authentic and given only by past travellers.
- With redBus, you can pre-book Expresso Brasileiro bus tickets and grab your preferred seat.
redBus also provides exclusive discounts to commuters on booking Expresso Brasileiro bus tickets online. So, book your Expresso Brasileiro bus tickets on redBus to enjoy a hassle-free journey.