GO Family Bus Tickets Online
Go Family is one of the pioneer bus companies that accommodate bus services for travellers to travel from one city to another in Thailand. This operator is based out of Bangkok. Since its origin, Go Family has served millions of passengers. The fleet of buses operates on all the major routes from Bangkok in various cities covering Kanchanaburi bus terminal, Amphawa, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Erawan National Park, Mae Klong, and vice versa.
Bus Types offered by Go Family
Go Family Bus operates many buses under their name that frequently run on various routes. The type of bus that the Go Family bus offers include is:
- Premium Class bus that provides comfort and luxuries such as reclining seats, Wifi, USB charging ports, and more.
- Reclining seats
- Air conditioning
- Individual USB charging ports
- Television for entertainment
- Proper luggage policy
Popular Routes of Go Family
- Bangkok Bus Terminal (Southern) to Kanchanaburi Bus Terminal covers 113 km in 3 hours. The Go Family bus on this route first departs at 11:00 am, and the last bus leaves at 17:00. The average bus fare is $6.15 approx for a one-way trip.
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park covers 192 km and takes up to 4 hours to reach the destination. As per the Go Family bus schedule, the first bus starts from Bangkok at 09:00, and the last bus is at 13:00. The average bus fare for this route is $7.91.
- Bangkok to Mae Klong distance is 81 km, the shortest covered distance by Go Family buses. It takes up to 1 hour 30 minutes to cover this distance. The first bus is at 07:00, and the last bus departs at 19:00. The Go Family bus ticket price is $6.13 for this route.
- Bangkok to Amphawa covers 88km, and the duration will take 1 hour 40 minutes to reach the final destination. The departure time is 7:00 for the first bus and 19:00 for the last bus. The average bus fare estimated for this route is $6.13 for a one-way journey.
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market bus covers 100 km, and it takes 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the journey. The schedule of the Go Family bus for this route mentions that the first bus leaves at 7:00 and the last bus leaves at 19:00. The average bus fare determined for this route is $6.13 for a one-sided journey.
Why Book a Go Family Bus Ticket with redBus?
- redBus helps you book bus tickets online easily in a few minutes.
- It removes the need to go to a counter and helps you book tickets from any location. All you need is a device with an internet connection.
- redBus helps you see the Go Family Bus ticket price in your chosen currency to simplify the selection procedure.
- Go Family Bus Ticket will be in e-ticket or m-ticket format, both of which can be utilized for contactless boarding.
- You can be sure of not losing your tickets.
- It offers 24x7 customer care service to help with any queries or issues related to your Go Family bus booking.
- It offers discounts and offers on bus ticket booking.
redBus gives you a trouble-free journey experience right from the start.