Hermes Bus Tickets Online
Hermes is a popular Dutch transport company covering various routes across the Netherlands. Hermes bus services are provided under the brand name 'Bravo'. Since December 2016, Hermes has been providing bus services in the Noord – Brabant province of the Netherlands.
The major regions in the Netherlands served by Hermes are SRE (Samenwerkingsverband Regio Eindhoven) and the city region of Arnhem Nijmegen. Besides providing robust bus services, Hermes's parent company also provides train services to passengers. In 1995, the merger of Zuidooster (ZO) and United Streek Vervoer Limburg (VSL) led to the formation of Hermes.
Hermes buses cover various locations in the Netherlands with their huge transportation network. It is connected with more than 1200 bus stops in the Netherlands to provide on-time and excellent bus services to passengers. It is a subsidiary of Connexxion that also includes various other sub-companies.
You can easily book Hermes bus tickets via the redBus website.
Address and contact no. of Hermes Bus
The head office address of Hermes is as follows:
Neckerspoel 5, Eindhoven, Noord - Brabant,
5611 - AD, Netherlands.
Besides their headquarters in Eindhoven, they have offices and point of sales in various cities of the Netherlands. People having any complaints regarding Hermes bus services can reach out at 0800 – 0222277. You can also visit their official website to fill the contact form and to register your complaint.
You can also contact the redBus customer support executive if you face any issues while booking a Hermes bus ticket online on the website. redBus provides 24x7 customer support for any e-ticketing related queries/issues.
Amenities offered by Hermes
Hermes buses offer various amenities onboard to facilitate your bus journey. You can view the amenities offered by any particular Hermes bus via the redBus website while booking bus tickets online.
The amenities offered by Hermes buses are as follows:
• Reading light
• Charging points
• Luggage compartment
• Adjustable seats
• Air conditioners
• Emergency exit
• Seat covers
Popular routes covered by Hermes buses
The northernmost location covered by Hermes buses in the Netherlands is Uden, And the southernmost is Hoofdstraat. The westernmost area served by Hermes buses is Reusel, while the easternmost is Sint Anthonis.
Hermes buses have a strong transportation network in the Netherlands and provide frequent bus services on many routes. You can see the Hermes route information via the redBus website. There is no charge on redBus for viewing the Hermes route information.
Types of buses offered by Hermes
Hermes adds new types of buses to its fleet at frequent intervals. All its buses are built according to the latest and top-notch safety standards/systems. Hermes buses are also spacious with ample legroom for passengers. You can view the vehicle images of Hermes before booking bus tickets with redBus. The buses offered by Hermes can differ based on seating capacity, amenities onboard, manufacturing, etc. Some of the top types of buses in the Hermes fleet are as follows:
• VDL MidCity
• Mercedes Benz Sprinter
• VDL Citea SLFA 181 Electric
• Mercedes Benz Citaro G CNG
• MAN Lion's City A23
• Hess Swiss Trolley 4
Popular cities covered by Hermes
Hermes covers all the major towns and districts of the Netherlands, along with serving remote locations. Tourists coming to the Netherlands also prefer Hermes buses for their on-time bus services. Some of the top cities covered by Hermes buses in the Netherlands are as follows:
Booking Hermes bus tickets online on redBus
The steps involved in booking Hermes bus tickets with redBus are as follows:
• Enter the source (in the 'From' section) and the destination (in the 'To' section) details on the redBus homepage. Press the 'Search Buses' icon after selecting your Hermes bus journey date.
• Select a suitable Hermes bus from the list of all the available buses and then a preferred seat from the seat layout. redBus also allows you to filter Hermes buses by applying search filters.
• Hit the 'Proceed to Book' button after you have selected your boarding and drop-off points.
• Provide the passenger details that include contact information, name, number of passengers, etc. Click on the 'Proceed to Pay' button. Make sure to check for coupon codes and exclusive offers on redBus before paying for bus tickets.
• Complete the online payment to confirm your Hermes bus booking. You will receive your Hermes bus e-ticket/M-ticket shortly via email/SMS. One should provide the correct contact information on the redBus platform while booking bus tickets to receive their e-ticket/M-ticket.