Khemmarat Bus Tickets Online
Khemmarat Bus is one of the top bus operators in Thailand. As buses are one of the best ways of transportations around the world, Khemmarat is committed to providing a consistently high quality of services to their passengers. Furthermore, they believe in providing the utmost satisfaction to their passengers by offering them a comfortable and safe journey. To achieve this goal, they continuously enhance the services through a process of teamwork.
Bus Types offered by Khemmarat
Khemmarat, as one of the top-notch bus operators, owns a great number of buses under them, operating between different towns of Thailand daily. One can choose the type of bus offered by Khemmarat based on their comfort, preferences, budget, and availability of the tickets. The different types of Khemmarat buses include:
- Executive (2+1)
- Economy Club Class
Some of the amenities offered by Khemmarat Buses are:
- Air conditioning
- Reclining seats
- Proper luggage policy
- Individual USB charging ports
- Television for entertainment
Popular Routes of Khemmarat
- Amnat Charoen Bus Terminal to Bangkok Bus Terminal (Chatuchak) - The journey takes up to 10 hrs 30 mins to travel 596 km. The first Khemmarat bus on the route is available at 04:30 pm, and it is the only bus available on this route. The average bus ticket price is THB 506.
- Bangkok Bus Terminal (Chatuchak) to Yasothon Bus Terminal - The journey takes up to 7 hrs to cover 574 km. The first Khemmarat bus on the route is available at 07:45 pm, and it is the only bus on this route. The average Khemmarat bus ticket fare for this route is THB 462.
- Bangkok Bus Terminal (Chatuchak) to Amnat Charoen Bus Terminal - The journey takes up to 8 hrs to travel 596 km. The first Khemmarat bus on the route is available at 07:45 pm. The average fare is THB 506.
Why Book a Khemmarat bus ticket with redBus?
- redBus permits you to view Khemmarat bus ticket prices in your selected currency, making the selection process simple.
- Available currencies include the dollar, the euro, and the Indian rupee.
- Khemmarat Bus Ticket will be either in the format of e-ticket or m-ticket, and they both pattern can be used as a confirmed ticket for departure the bus.
- redBus provides a user-friendly platform, allowing people to book tickets from anywhere.
- The platform allows people to make online payments safely. It also offers various discounts and offers.
- It removes the need to stand in queues to get a bus ticket.
Booking Khemmarat Buses is sure to make the travel of passengers safe, comfortable, and enjoyable.