Marino Bus Tickets Online
Marino buses have been connecting the cities of Italy since 1957. It was founded in the Irsina (Matera) city and served the transportation needs of the Lucanian and Apulian territories. Later, the headquarters of Marino shifted to Altamura. Currently, the operational, legal, and management headquarters of Marino are situated in Altamura.
With around 60 years of experience in the transportation sector, Marino is the first choice of many passengers in Italy. Marino buses serve more than 200 destinations via their well-maintained fleet of around 170 buses. They also have experience and well-trained drivers that help them provide bus services to passengers.
Marino's first choice is to add quality to travelling, and that's why they offer world-class bus services. They are also involved in providing bus services on international lines. You can now easily book Marino bus tickets online via the redBus website.
Address and contact no. of Marino
The head office address of Marino is as follows:
S.p. 41 Km 1500, 70022,
You can contact Marino via its customer support number, i.e., +39 080 3112335. You can also contact the redBus customer support executive for any hassles while booking Marino bus online tickets. The redBus customer support is also available at all hours of the day.
Amenities offered by Marino
Marino buses offer many amenities on board to make your bus journey comfortable. The amenities offered can differ according to the Marino bus type, route, or ticket type. You can view the set of amenities offered onboard on any Marino bus on the redBus website.
Various amenities offered by Marino buses are as follows:
• Lounge armchairs
• Air conditioners
• Luggage compartment
• Charging point
• 220V electric outlets
• Digital ticket
Popular routes covered by Marino buses
If you include Italy and Europe, Marino has around 6000 connections in total. They cover many domestic and international routes in Italy and the rest of Europe. You can view the Marino route information on the redBus portal without any charge before booking bus tickets.
Some of the top routes covered by Marino buses are as follows:
• Crotone to Bologna
• Milan to Zurich
• Lecce to Turin
• Milan to Nice
• Torino to Grenoble
• Brindisi to Milan
• Milan to Foggia
• Lecce to Torino
Types of buses offered by Marino
Marino offers various types of buses for different demands by thew passengers. The bus types offered by Marino differ according to the brand manufacturer, amenities offered, seating capacity, etc. You can also view the Marino vehicle images on redBus before booking bus tickets. The various types of buses offered by Marino are as follows:
• TDX27 Astromega
• Setra 431
• Mercedes T
• Setra 517
• Setra 417
• TX18 Altan
Popular cities covered by Marino
Marino covers various cities in Italy and the rest of Europe. Some of the top cities covered by Marino buses are as follows:
Booking Marino bus tickets online on redBus
You can visit the official website to book Marino bus online tickets.
The process to book Marino bus online tickets with redBus is as follows:
• On the interface, enter your source and destination city details in the 'From' and 'To' heads. Press' Search Buses' when you have selected your date of journey.
• Choose a Marino bus from the list of available buses on your entered route and date. The seat layout of the selected Marino bus will be displayed to you, and you can choose your preferred seat.
• On the next page, enter your boarding/drop-off points and press the 'Proceed to Book' button.
• Enter the passenger details that include contact information, number of passengers, name(s) of passengers, etc. When you are done with the passenger details, hit the 'Proceed to Pay' button.
• Complete the online payment to confirm your Marino bus booking. Don't forget to check for a discount or coupon code on redBus to lower the Marino bus price.
• You will receive your Marino bus e-ticket/M-ticket from redBus shortly after confirmation of booking. redBus will provide you a Marino bus online ticket via mail or SMS.