Nettbuss Bus Tickets Online
Nettbuss is the largest bus network in Norway and the leading bus operator in Norway and Sweden. In 2019, Nettbuss and the NSB ( Norges Statsbaner- the rail network in Norway and Sweden) merged under the new name Vy, bringing both the bus and rail services under one roof.
The bus by Nettbuss is now called Vy Buss AS in Norway and Vy Buss AB in Sweden. The company serves as a tender company collaborating with the public transport contractors in the respective countries.
Address and Contact No. of Nettbuss
Nettbuss bus services have different contact points in Norway and Sweden.
Nettbuss contact in Norway
Vy Buss AS
Schweigaards Gate 23, Oslo
Telephone: (+47) 407 05070
Vy Buss AS,
PB 1800 Sentrum,
The office working hours are from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm from Mondays to Fridays. The weekends are off for this office.
Nettbuss contact in Sweden
You can contact this office for travels in and to Sweden, and between Sweden and Denmark.
Vy Travel AB,
411 11 Gothenburg
Telephone: (+46) 771 151515
The office is open from 7.15 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday. On Sundays, it works from 10 am to 5.30 pm. Saturdays are holidays.
Amenities Offered by Nettbuss
Both the Vy Express and Vy Bus4You offer comfortable amenities for distant travel. Some of these amenities are -
- Air conditioning
- Free Wifi
- Electric power points ( either in each row or in every other row, depending upon the bus)
- Luggage space
- Comfortable seats
- Child car seat on request (subject to availability)
Popular Routes Covered by Nettbuss Buses
Nettbuss buses connect all the major cities and destinations in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Their wide network of the Vy Express or Vy Bus4You buses ensure that these regions are connected, making travel within these countries easy for tourists. The buses also provide transportation to ski destinations during the winter season. The ski destinations connected by Nettbuss services are Hemsedal and Norefjell. The Vy Express operates for these routes. Vy Express VY170 takes you to Oslo- Hemsedal.
The popular routes by Nettbuss services are -
- Gothenburg to Oslo
- Oslo to Kristiansand
- Copenhagen to Oslo
- Stockholm to Oslo
- Arlanda airport to Karlstad
- Bergen to Alesund
- Sogndal to Bergen
- Vasteras to Arlanda Airport
- Jonkoping to Stockholm
- Gjøvik to Oslo Airport
Types of Buses Offered by Nettbuss
Nettbuss buses operate in 5 different categories that include the local bus, intercity bus, and long-distance bus. Some of the buses are double-deckers while most of them are normal coaches made for long-distance travel.
- Vy Bus4You is the intercity coach service offered in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.
- Vy Express, formerly known as Nettbuss Express, is the intercity coach service operating in Norway and Sweden.
- Vy Flygbussarna connects all the airports in the countries and is popularly known as the airport bus in the respective countries.
- City Bus in Gävle, Hässleholm, Lund & Östersund connects all the major points within the city limits.
- Local Bus services are in terms of public transport and school bus services in Sweden and Norway
Popular Cities Covered by Nettbuss
Vy Bus connects all the major cities in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway through its various bus types. Depending on the country, the bus services may differ from one another. While most of the cities are connected by Vy Bus4You and Vy Express, the local and city buses availability is mostly confined to Sweden and Norway. The airport buses ensure connectivity to all the major airports in these cities as well. Some of the major cities that the Nettbuss services connect are -
Booking Nettbuss Bus Tickets Online on redBus
Nettbuss bus tickets are widely available online, but the best option is to book the tickets on the redBus website. You can find some Nettbuss rabatt (discount) on redBus as well. Please note that online booking is the best course for the Vy Express and Vy Bus4You to confirm your seats.
To book a Nettbuss bus ticket online on redBus, you have to -
- Search for the ideal bus options for your route by providing the starting and destination points and the travel date and clicking on 'Search Bus'.
- You will get a list of available buses for your route. You can filter Nettbuss or Vy Bus from this list using the 'Bus Operator' filter option.
- Choose the best bus for your travel and proceed to select the seats.
- Move on to the payment by providing all the relevant details and contact information.
- Once the payment is complete, you will receive the ticket on the email ID and mobile number provided.
- Use this e-ticket to board the bus, and have a great trip.