Ouro e Prata (Inter-city) Bus Tickets Online
With over 75 years of experience, Ouro e Prata (inter-city) has been connecting the major and lesser-known cities in Brazil. The company strives to provide a simple, safe and comfortable mode of travel to international and domestic tourists. With 90 bus lines connecting almost 260 cities all over Brazil, Ouro e Prata is one of the biggest transport operators in the country.
Close to 3.6 million people travel in and around Brazil with this bus company. With almost 99 departures each day, the Ouro e Prata (inter-city) buses regularly ply between Santa Rosa, Porto Alegre, Ijui, Soledade and Cruz Alta. You can book bus tickets online for this company on redBus using just a few clicks.
Bus types provided by Ouro e Prata (inter-city)
Ouro e Prata has a large fleet of buses regularly plying between different cities. The types of bus offered by Ouro e Prata for intercity routes are:
Amenities offered by Ouro e Prata (inter-city) buses
Ouro e Prata (inter-city) covers all the major tourist cities in Brazil and offers many amenities to its travellers for a comfortable and memorable experience. Here are some of the amenities provided by Ouro e Prata:
- Comfortable recliner seats
- Charging sockets near all the seats
- Snacks and drinks
- Air conditioning
Apart from these, the buses stop at rest-stops at various intervals.
Popular routes covered by Ouro e Prata (inter-city)
- Soledade to Porto Alegre: The average distance between Soledade to Porto Alegre is 217 km, and the journey by road is 4 hours long. The buses depart from Soledade Bus Station, and the drop off is at Porto Alegre Bus Station. The departure of the first bus is at 1:45 AM, with the last bus leaving at 7 PM. The tickets are priced between $13 and $21.
- Santa Rosa to Santo Angelo: The distance between Santa Rosa and Santo Angelo is only 55 km, and the time taken for the journey is 55 minutes. It is a short journey with the first bus leaving at 6 AM and the last bus leaving at 10 PM from Santa Rosa R Cel Borges Fortes. The tickets are cheap and are priced at an average of $5.
- Ijui to Santo Angelo: It is also a short route, and the distance is 45 km. One can cover the distance in 40 minutes by bus. The first bus departs at 1:10 AM, and the last bus departs at 11:55 PM. The fare for this route ranges from $2.58 to $4.25.
- Ijui to Santa Rosa: These places have a distance of 100 km, and the bus journey is 2 hrs long. The first bus departs at 1:10 AM, and the last bus leaves at 11:55 PM from the Ijui Bus Station. The tickets are priced at an average of $8.
Why book an Ouro e Prata bus ticket through redBus?
- On redBus, travellers can choose their bus operator from a range of available options.
- It is easier to compare, filter and book tickets based on the budget, bus timings, amenities, etc.
- With so many different payment options, travellers can pay using whichever way is convenient.
- Payment for Ouro e Prata bus tickets can be made in any currency from the list of options available.
- Buses can be booked from any part of the world.
- Travellers can enjoy offers and discounts on their online bus bookings.
Buses are the cheapest and the most convenient modes of travelling. With redBus, travellers can skip the long queues at bus stations and book tickets in the comfort of their homes. Furthermore, with the schedules and details of the buses available online, travel planning becomes easy. So, book Ouro e Prata (inter-city) bus tickets on redBus for a comfortable journey.