Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) Bus Tickets Online
With almost 70+ years of experience, Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) is one of the top bus companies in southern Brazil. It holds more than 240 buses in its fleet, outfitted with avant gardé technology and security. In addition to providing transport within Brazil, it also ferries people internationally to Uruguay and Argentina.
With the safety and satisfaction of passengers in mind, Ouro e Prata also offers VIP Lounges in the Para and the Rio Grande do Sul. Here, passengers can wait for the bus in an air-conditioned environment, with seats, wi-fi, mineral water, television, and more. You can book Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) bus tickets online on redBus easily.
Bus Types offered by Ouro e Prata (Inter-state)
Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) runs standard bus types on all national routes across Brazil. In addition, it offers luxurious trips to and from a lot of popular destinations in Brazil.
You can rely on the Ouro E Prata inter-state bus for a relaxing and comfortable journey. The buses are on time, with cordial staff and state-of-the-art facilities. Some of the amenities offered by Ouro E Prata (inter-state) are -
- Reclining Seats
- Air conditioner
- Charging point
- Water bottle
- Wet napkin
- Reading light
- Air freshener
- Cup Holder
Popular Routes of Ouro e Prata (Inter-state)
- Curitiba to Sao Paulo - It takes 06h 30m to cover this distance of 415 km. For this route, the first Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) bus departs at 06:30 am, and the last one leaves at 11:40 pm. The average bus fare estimated for this route is 79.32 BRL (15.34 USD and 12.95 EUR) for a one-way trip.
- Sao Paulo to Curitiba - This route has a distance of 415 km, and it takes a bus up to 6 hrs 45 mins to complete the journey. The first Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) departs at 1:00 pm, and the last bus leaves at 8:00 pm. The average bus fare estimated for this route is 84.07 BRL (16.26 USD and 13.73 EUR).
- Porto Uniao to Curitiba - It has a distance of 243.4 km, and it takes a bus 4 hrs 25 mins on average to reach the destination. The first Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) bus for this route leaves at 02:20 am, and the last one departs at 7:00 pm. The average bus fare is 78.75 BRL (USD 15.23 and 12.86 EUR) for a one-sided journey.
- Curitiba to Porto Uniao - It has a distance of 242.2 km, and it takes a bus up to 4 hrs 17 mins to complete the journey. As per the Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) schedule for this route, the first bus starts at 02:30 pm, and the last bus is at 11:55 pm. The average Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) fare is BRL 94.26 (EUR 15.39 and USD 18.23).
- Campo Grande to Toledo - It is a journey of 18 hours 31 minutes on an Ouro e Prata inter-state bus. The distance between these cities is around 7517 km. The first bus starts at 07:00 am, and the last bus is at 8:00 pm. Ouro e Prata inter-state bus tickets cost BRL 124.09 (USD 24, EUR 20.26) for this route.
Why Book an Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) bus ticket with redBus?
- redBus allows you to book bus tickets online within minutes from anywhere, at any time.
- It allows you to compare buses from different operators. You can compare buses based on prices, amenities, duration, boarding and drop-off points, etc.
- There are multiple payment methods available, so out of that, you can choose the most suitable one and pay through a secure portal.
- You can view Ouro e Prata inter-state bus ticket prices in different currencies on redBus.
- You can read reviews of past passengers for bus operators before booking a bus.
- You can enjoy offers and discounts on your bus bookings.
An Ouro e Prata (Inter-state) bus is available on all significant routes in Brazil. Book your bus tickets online on redBus to get the best rates.