Serena Mar Bus Tickets Online
Incorporated in 1992, Transportes Serena Mar is one of the largest bus companies in Chile. Headquartered in Coquimbo, Serena Mar provides reliable intercity bus services. Serena Mar runs its services under four main divisions that are rural, intercity, special, and cargo. You can now book Serena Mar bus tickets online on redBus.
Bus types offered by Serena Mar
- Cama Suite
- Salon Cama VIP
- Semi Cama
- Charging port
- Reading light
- Luggage compartment
- Entertainment system
- Seat cover
Serena Mar also provides cargo transportation services in Chile. You can visit their official website () to know more about the cargo transportation services.
Popular routes of Serena Mar
Coquimbo to La Serena
- The road distance from Coquimbo to La Serena is 10 KM, and it takes approximately 30 minutes to cover this route by bus.
- The first Serena Mar bus from Coquimbo to La Serena departs at 10:30 AM, and the last bus departs at 10:30 PM.
- The average Serena Mar bus fare from Coquimbo to La Serena is USD 4.
La Serena to Vallenar
- The road distance between La Serena and Vallenar is 194 kilometres, and it takes approximately three hours to cover this distance by bus.
- The Serena Mar buses on this route start operating from 12:30 AM. The last bus from La Serena to Vallenar departs at 11:59 PM.
- Serena Mar bus tickets for this route will cost you around USD 15.
La Serena to Huasco
- The road distance from La Serena to Huasco is 237 KM, and it takes around 4 hours to cover this route by bus.
- The bus services from La Serena to Huasco start at 02:15 AM and end at 08:30 PM.
- Serena Mar bus tickets for this route will cost you around USD 11.
Coquimbo to Vallenar
- The road distance between Coquimbo and Vallenar is 203 KM, and it takes around 3.5 hours to cover this route by bus.
- The first bus on this route departs from Coquimbo at 01:45 AM, and the last bus departs at 10:45 PM.
- The Serena Mar bus ticket from Coquimbo to Vallenar will cost you around USD 15.
La Serena to Coquimbo
- La Serena is around 10 kilometres far from Coquimbo, and you can cover this route in 30 minutes by bus.
- The first bus on this route departs from La Serena at 06:30 AM, and the last bus departs at 04:30 PM.
- The Serena Mar bus ticket for this route costs around USD 4.
The head office address of Serena Mar is:
Ruta N 43 en Pan de Azucar,
You can book affordable Serena Mar bus tickets via redBus in simple steps. redBus offers coupon codes and exclusive deals to its users that can lower the Serena Mar ticketing cost. Book Serena Mar tickets with redBus now!