Sri Siam Tour Bus Tickets Online
Sri Siam Tour is a prominent Thai operator known for its flexible bus services to different cities. Based in Bangkok, Sri Siam Tour provides bus services to several Thai locations. Besides providing bus services in Bangkok, Sri Siam Tour also serves several cities of Southern Thailand. It also offers overnight bus trips to commuters.
The main operating centre of Sri Siam Tour is the Southern Bangkok Bus Terminal in the city. They have a vast network of trained bus drivers and staff members that help them provide on-time bus services. Sri Siam Tour has now partnered with redBus to offer e-ticketing services to commuters. You can book Sri Siam Tour bus tickets with redBus easily in minutes.
Bus types offered by Sri Siam Tour
The bus types operated by Sri Siam Tour are listed below:
- VIP 24
- Standard P1 40-Seater Coach
The amenities offered by Sri Siam Tour buses to commuters are listed below:
- Air conditioning
- Reading light
- Adjustable seats
- Luggage compartment
Popular routes of Sri Siam Tour
- Bangkok Bus Terminal (Southern) to Thung Song Bus Terminal: The road distance from Bangkok Bus Terminal to Thung Song Bus Terminal is around 765 kilometres. A Sri Siam Tour bus on this route can take approximately 10.5 hours to complete its journey. The first bus departs at 5:40 PM. You can check the complete Sri Siam Tour bus schedule for this route on redBus.
- Hat Yai to Bangkok: The road distance from Hat Yai to Bangkok is around 941 kilometres. It would take about 12 hours for a Sri Siam Tour to reach Bangkok. The average fare is around 18.18 euros (THB 698 or USD 21.44).
- Bangkok to Phatthalung: The road distance from Bangkok to Phatthalung is around 863 kilometres. It would take you approximately 11 hours to reach Phatthalung from Bangkok by bus. A Sri Siam Tour bus ticket will cost around 16.36 euros (THB 628 or USD 19.29). The first bus on this route departs at 06:50 AM and, the last bus leaves at 08:30 PM. Sri Siam Tour buses on this route are available on all days of the week.
Why book a Sri Siam Tour bus ticket with redBus?
The reasons to book Sri Siam Tour bus ticket online on redBus are listed below:
- Payment in multiple currencies
Foreigners visiting Thailand can pre-book Sri Siam Tour bus tickets on redBus by paying in their preferred currency. For example, you can pay in USD, THB, or euros.
- Multiple payment options
redBus accepts various payment modes for booking a Sri Siam Tour bus ticket online. Available payment modes on redBus are credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer, and redBus e-wallet.
You can book bus tickets online on redBus from anywhere at any time. You do not have to visit a specific counter nor stand in queues to get the tickets.
redBus will display complete information regarding Sri Siam Tour bus services, helping you make the right decisions. You can check the Sri Siam Tour bus schedule on redBus for free. Book your Sri Siam Tour bus tickets with redBus to have the best travel experience.