TCL Van Bus Tickets Online
Buses are considered to be one of the most popular means of conveyance in Thailand. Therefore, a demand for the best-in-class bus services is widespread in Thailand. TCL Van buses are considered one of the most premium and popular bus service providers in Thailand. Their buses run across multiple routes in the country.
You can book TCL Van bus tickets using the redBus platform. You can even view the TCL Van bus schedule on the platform and then plan your trip accordingly. TCL Van buses serve some of the most popular routes. Therefore, you can glance through all the routes before booking your TCL Van bus tickets.
Bus Types offered by TCL Van
TCL Van offers several types of buses to the passengers. However, the availability of all the buses would depend on the route you choose to travel. While booking TCL Van bus tickets, all of these bus types will be displayed on your screen. The most popular bus type of TCL Van is:
- Economy Club Class
TCL Van buses are known for the kind of amenities to all the passengers travelling on their buses. They are known for their commendable services. Different buses have different sets of amenities. The list of amenities can be viewed for every bus on the redBus platform. Some standard amenities that are available on a TCL Van bus are:
- Air Conditioners
- Luggage Space
- Recliner Seats
Blankets are not provided on a TCL Van bus anymore to safeguard the passengers from the spread of COVID-19.
Popular Routes of TCL Van
TCL Van buses serve several popular bus routes. Some of them are:
- Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Suphanburi Bus Terminal: The TCL Van buses on this route leave quite early. You can catch the first bus at around 04:20, and the last bus leaves at 19:00. The average fare for this route is 2.76 EUR (3.29 USD).
- Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Bang Pla Ma: Buses for Bang Pla Ma start around 04:20, and the last bus leaves the stop at 19:00. A bus ticket would cost you around 2.76 EUR (3.29 USD).
- Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Worakit: You can board the first bus to Worakit at 04:40. In case you want to travel a little late, the last bus departs at 19:40. You will have to pay around 3.87 EUR (4.61 USD) for a bus ticket.
- Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Lotus Bo win: Lotus Bo win is a popular station. Therefore, it is recommended that you leave early to avoid the rush. You can catch the first bus at 04:40 while the last bus departs around 19:40. The ticket for this route costs approximately 3.87 EUR (4.61 USD).
- Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Khao Khayai: You can board the first bus to Khao Khayai at 04:40. You can also travel late by taking the last bus that leaves around 19:40. The average price for a bus ticket is 3.87 EUR (4.61 USD).
For viewing the complete list of routes served by TCL Van buses, you can check the TCL Van bus schedule on the redBus platform.
How do I book a TCL Van bus ticket online with redBus?
Booking a TCL Van bus ticket using the redBus platform is quite simple.
- Open the redBus platform and add the source and the destination city. Select a date for your trip and search for results.
- Select a TCL Van bus from the list and move forward to book the seats virtually
- Add all the relevant information about the passengers like name, age, etc.
- Once the information is added, make the payment for your tickets. You will receive your M-tickets via e-mail.
Address and Contact Information
TCL Van is known for providing the best customer service. You can reach out to them if you have any queries related to the buses provided by them. You can also call them to give feedback or register a complaint. Their office is stationed at:
TCL Van Stop
Phayao Yothin Rd. (at Soi 2/1)
For any refunds and cancellations, you can also reach out to redBus customer care.
TCL Van is a top-rated bus service provider among the locals as well as the international tourists. You can book your TCL Van bus tickets easily using the redBus platform. TCL Van is a trusted partner of redBus.