Unesul (Inter-city) Bus Tickets Online
Unesul (inter-city) buses are operated by Unesul Transportes. It is an international bus company with its base in Porto Alegre. With almost 122 departures daily, they are one of Brazil's biggest and most popular bus companies. Their domestic operations are focused on Chapeco, Caxias do Sul, Cascavel, Tramandai, Realeza, etc. You can travel comfortably on any of their buses at the most affordable rates. Unesul (inter-city) bus tickets are available online on redBus, the largest bus e-ticketing platform globally.
Bus Types offered by Unesul (inter-city)
The domestic services of Unesul (inter-city) buses are operated on standard buses.
- Air conditioning
- Comfortable seats
- Storage compartments
Popular Routes of Unesul (intercity)
- Chapecó to Cascavel - The distance between the two places is 340 km. A Unesul (inter-city) bus usually takes anywhere between 7 hr 30 min to 8 hr 15 mins to cover this route. The buses are available from 3.50 am till 11 pm at an average bus fare of BRL 98.25 (USD 19.07 or EUR 14.83).
- Chapecó to Realeza: The distance between these two cities is 233 km, and a Unesul (inter-city) bus travels for approximately 5 hrs 40 mins to reach the destination. The first and last buses on this route are at 10.35 pm and 11 pm, respectively. The average ticket fare for the bus is BRL 71.96 (USD 13.31, EUR 12.26).
- Chapecó to Pato Branco: The total distance between these cities is 136 km. The first Unesul (inter-city) bus is at 5.20 pm, which travels for 3 hr 55 mins. The last bus is at 11 pm and takes 3 hours 25 minutes to reach Pato Branco. The Unesul (inter-city) bus tickets on this route cost BRL 41.81 (USD 8.08, EUR 6.49) on average.
- Chapecó to Foz do Iguaçu - This is a longer route of almost 470 km. A Unesul (inter-city) bus takes anywhere between 9 hrs 30 mins to 10 hr 35 min to cover this distance. The first and last buses are at 1.30 am and 11 pm respectively. The tickets cost BRL 149.99 (USD 25.57, EUR 23.28).
- Foz do Iguaçu to Soledade - It is a 700 km trip that takes approximately 15-17 hrs by a Unesul (inter-city) bus. The first bus is available at 10 am, and the last bus starts at 5.30 pm. You can easily find Unesul (intercity) bus tickets for as low as BRL 188.32 (USD 36.41, EUR 31.38).
Why Book a Unesul (inter-city) bus ticket with redBus?
- redBus offers a user-friendly interface, making the booking process easier, faster and hassle-free.
- You can book bus tickets online on the platform from anywhere and at any time. All you need is a smartphone or computer and an internet connection.
- You can view the costs in a currency of your choice.
- You can compare and assess the available options quickly by using the filter and sort features.
- It offers 24x7 customer care service.
- You can enjoy offers and discounts on your bookings.
redBus provides various offers on Unesul (inter-city) bus tickets for finding the best price for your travel needs. You can save both time and money when booking bus tickets online.