Unesul (Inter-state) Bus Tickets Online
Unesul (inter-state) bus by Unesul Transportes is one of the leading bus companies in Brazil. They have a large fleet of 122 buses operating daily between various cities and towns in the country. Despite being a local transportation company, it allows passengers to find their Unesul (inter-state) bus tickets online on redBus and secure their seats at any time. Furthermore, they have multiple trips on each route, so one can easily find a ticket at any given time. The popular places that the Unesul (inter-state) services connect are Osório, Porto Alegre, Tramandaí, Capão Da Canoa, Getúlio Vargas, etc.
Bus Types offered by Unesul (inter-state)
Unesul (inter-state) uses standard buses with basic facilities for these short-distance services. Most of their buses either come under Comum class or SemiDireto class.
- Comum class is the conventional standard bus with comfortable seats.
- Semi Direto buses have reclining seats or semi-sleeper ones.
Depending upon the bus class Unesul (inter-state) buses slightly differ in their amenities. The common facilities available on all buses are -
- Air conditioning
- Comfortable seats
- Reclining seats
- Luggage compartment
- Free WiFi
Popular Routes of Unesul (inter-state)
- Osório to Porto Alegre: The approximate distance between these cities is 20 km, and an Unesul (inter-state) bus takes around 1 hr 10 min to 3 hrs to reach the destination. Bus tickets are available at the average fare of BRL 33.68 (USD 6.51, EUR 6.13).
- Osório to Tramandaí: The short distance of 2 km between these cities is covered in 15-40 minutes by an Unesul (inter-state) bus. The bus fare on this route is around BRL 6.62 (USD 1.27, EUR 1.03).
- Porto Alegre to Osório: The 20 km between these cities takes 1 hr 20 min to 2 hr 50 min for an Unesul (inter-state) bus to cover. The expected bus fare on this route is BRL 33.68 (USD 6.5, EUR 5.24), and there are over 30 daily buses available.
- Tramandaí to Osório: There are 30 daily buses on this short bus route. The buses take 20-30 mins to travel this 2 km distance. The lowest bus fare is BRL 6.62 (USD 1.27, EUR 1.03).
- Porto Alegre to Tramandaí: This is a longer route and has a distance of 122 km. The Unesul (inter-state) bus takes anywhere between 1 hr 40 min to 3 hr 15 mins to cover it. The lowest bus fare on this route is BRL 41.01 (USD 7.91, EUR 6.69).
Why Book a Unesul (inter-state) bus ticket with redBus?
- On redBus, you can book bus tickets online from anywhere and at any time. All you need is a smart device and an internet connection.
- It allows you to filter and sort through the bus options to help find the most suitable bus.
- You can check the bus fare in your preferred currency on redBus, giving you a better idea about the expenses. This option is available at the top of the page.
- Multiple payment options are available so that you can pick the most appropriate one for you.
- You can enjoy offers and discounts on your bookings.