Agra Bus Tickets
For a traveller seeking the world's wonders, and for those who love art and architecture, Agra is one destination that has it all. Thanks to redBus, booking a bus to Agra can be done in a matter of minutes. Agra is home to many majestic architectural wonders dating back to the Mughal era. It is also one of India's most popular tourist destinations that attract millions of travellers every year. Each famous site has its own unique story to tell, and the locals and tourists both enjoy these places! An Agra bus will take you to most of these attractions, so book your tickets now!
Important Routes to and From Agra
Most buses from Agra and buses to Agra take these routes, with a few popular ones being:
- Gorakhpur to Agra: The distance between these cities is 602 kilometres, and it takes about 9 hours and 20 minutes to complete the journey via Agra-Lucknow Expy and NH27. The average bus fare is around Rs. 630.
- Gwalior to Agra: The distance between these cities is around 120 kilometres, with an average bus fare of Rs. 400. The average duration of travel is about 2 hours and 38 minutes.
- Agra to Kanpur: The average bus fare between Agra and Kanpur is Rs. 400. It takes about 4 hours and 20 minutes via Agra-Lucknow Expy and NH19to cover a distance of approximately 277.2 kilometres.
- Lucknow to Agra: Agra to Lucknow bus fare is about Rs. 365. The shortest route is via Agra-Lucknow Expy with an average distance of 335.7 kilometres and a travel time of about 4 hours and 25 minutes.
- Delhi to Agra: You can reach Agra from Delhi via Taj Express Highway/Yamuna Expy with a distance of 231 kilometres and travel time of 3 hours and 42 minutes. The average bus fare between Agra and Delhi is Rs. 306.
Popular Buses to and From Agra
There are many bus operators in and around the city that provide options when looking for a bus from Agra to your desired location. A few popular operators are:
Address in the city: H No- 169, Shop No-12, Sector 12, Noida, Uttar Pradesh -201301
Contact Number: 7428521061
Average Ticket Price: Rs. 769
Lucknow to Agra and Delhi to Agra are a few of the most popular routes taken by this bus operator, and each of their buses has a few amenities, including Wi-Fi, reading light, charging point, and CCTV.
Address in the city: 6th Floor, 620, Tower B3, Spaze I-Tech Park,
Sector-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana -122018
Contact Number: 01204760001
Average Ticket Price: Rs. 449
These buses mostly run on the Agra to Delhi and Lucknow to Agra routes. A few amenities in these buses include reading lights, charging points, hand sanitisers, and Wi-Fi.
Address in the city: 2nd Floor, Konterra building, plot 505, Phase III, Gurugram, Haryana 122016
Contact Number: 82870 09889
Average Ticket Price: Rs. 190
Zingbus buses provide various amenities, including hand sanitisers and regular temperature checks, to ensure their passengers travel safely. The major routes taken by this operator are Noida to Agra and Agra to Delhi.
Address in the city: M G Road, Opp Imperial Hotel, Agra
Contact Number: 0562-2420025/4064652
Average Ticket Price: Rs. 800
Popular routes taken by Hans Travels are Agra to Indore and Noida to Agra. To enhance passengers' travel experience and safety, buses have amenities, including reading lights, charging points, and regular temperature checks.
- Mahalaxmi Travels
Address in the city: 49 Parda Bagh Darya Ganj Red Fort Parking
Opp.Sunehri Masjid, Nishad Raj Marg, Delhi, Delhi
Contact Number: 9116666942
Average Ticket Price: Rs. 400
You can find these buses on Delhi to Agra and Agra to Barahima routes. To ensure the safety of the customers, these buses are deep cleaned. They also provide hand sanitiser and conduct regular temperature checks.
Important Locations to visit
Agra is indeed one of India's most charming cities where you can enjoy the history and diversity of the country.
- Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal is the most popular attraction in Agra. One must visit during their vacation. Popularly known as the icon of love, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that attracts over 8 million tourists every year.
- Mehtab Bagh: The Mehtab Bagh is a four-garden complex located opposite the Taj Mahal and was designed to be the ultimate viewing place of the marble mausoleum.
- Agra Fort: Agra Fort, with an architecture that exudes grandiosity and power, is one of the most beautiful Mughal forts in the country. It was primarily used as a military structure by Emperor Akbar, which was later transformed into a majestic palace by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
- Korai Village: Visit the Korai village, located on the Agra-Fatehpur Sikri Highway, to experience the rural life in India. The village houses the people of the Kalandar tribe, and tourists visit this place to get an inside feel of the tribe's simple lifestyle!
Boarding Points and Dropping Points in Agra
There are many boarding and dropping points all over the city that would take each passenger closer to their destination. Some of these boarding and dropping points include:
- Agra Bypass Road
- Agra City
- Agra Fort
- Agra Amar Food Street
- Abulala Ki Dargah
- Kuber Toll Plaza
- Taj Mahal
However, note that the boarding and dropping points vary based on the bus operator you choose. You can check online while booking your Agra bus tickets on redBus!
The collection of beautiful attractions and the diversity of the place makes Agra one of the most beautiful cities to visit in the country. Get to these attractions faster by booking your Agra bus tickets online on redBus, and enjoy the captivating sights and locations that the city has to offer.