Ban Na Bus Tickets
About Ban Na
In 1903, a new district was formed by the Thai government named Tha Chang district. Later on, it was renamed Ban Na. Spread across 150 square miles, Ban Na district falls in the Nakhon Nayok province of Thailand. You can book bus tickets to/from Ban Na via redBus at affordable rates.
Ban Na is surrounded by many other districts like Mueang Nakhon Nayok and Nong Suea. Ban Na district is further divided into ten sub-districts and 117 villages.
Important Routes to Ban Na
The most popular bus route to Ban Na on redBus is:
- Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Ban Na: The distance for this route is around 92 kilometres. A bus to Ban Na from Minibus Station will take around an hour and 35 minutes to complete the journey. The average fare is around 2 euros (USD 2.35). TCL Van is the major operator that provides bus services from Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Ban Na.
Popular Buses to and from Ban Na
The most popular bus operator that provides Ban Na buses is:
- TCL Van
Average Ticket Price: 2 euros (USD 2.35)
TCL Van has built a huge user base in Thailand with its on-time transportation services. All the vehicles are equipped with various amenities like air conditioning, wi-fi, charging points, reading lights, and others. You can check the Ban Na bus schedule on redBus for TCL Van and pre-book bus tickets online.
Important Locations to Visit
The top places to visit in/around Ban Na are as follows:
- Thuang Bua Daeng: If you are a nature buff, then you must visit Thuang Bua Daeng. Here, you will come across varieties of lotuses and water lilies. You can check the Ban Na bus schedule on redBus to travel to Thuang Bua Daeng.
- Haew Narok Waterfall: Located inside Khao Yai National Park, this waterfall is one of the most visited attractions in the Nakhon Nayok province. It is a little far from Ban Na, but local transportation services to nearby districts will help you reach this place. It is located in the Na Hin Lat region of Pak Phli district.
- Tai Romyen National Park: Home to Then Thip Waterfalls, Khamin Cave, and the Muang Thuat, this national park is worth visiting.
- Ganesha Park: The Ganesha Park consists of a giant statue of Lord Ganesha. The premises of the Ganesha Park also comprises a museum.
redBus offers coupon codes to its users that can lower the Ban Na bus ticket price. Book your Ban Na bus tickets on redBus to enjoy a comfortable trip.