Ban Na Bus Tickets
About Ban Na
In 1903, a new district was formed by the Thai government named Tha Chang district. Later on, it was renamed Ban Na. Spread across 150 square miles, Ban Na district falls in the Nakhon Nayok province of Thailand. You can book bus tickets to/from Ban Na via redBus at affordable rates.
Ban Na is surrounded by many other districts like Mueang Nakhon Nayok and Nong Suea. Ban Na district is further divided into ten sub-districts and 117 villages.
Important Routes to Ban Na
The most popular bus route to Ban Na on redBus is:
- Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Ban Na: The distance for this route is around 92 kilometres. A bus to Ban Na from Minibus Station will take around an hour and 35 minutes to complete the journey. The average fare is around 2 euros (USD 2.35). TCL Van is the major operator that provides bus services from Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Ban Na.
Popular Buses to and from Ban Na
The most popular bus operator that provides Ban Na buses is:
Average Ticket Price: 2 euros (USD 2.35)
TCL Van has built a huge user base in Thailand with its on-time transportation services. All the vehicles are equipped with various amenities like air conditioning, wi-fi, charging points, reading lights, and others. You can check the Ban Na bus schedule on redBus for TCL Van and pre-book bus tickets online.
Important Locations to Visit
The top places to visit in/around Ban Na are as follows:
- Thuang Bua Daeng: If you are a nature buff, then you must visit Thuang Bua Daeng. Here, you will come across varieties of lotuses and water lilies. You can check the Ban Na bus schedule on redBus to travel to Thuang Bua Daeng.
- Haew Narok Waterfall: Located inside Khao Yai National Park, this waterfall is one of the most visited attractions in the Nakhon Nayok province. It is a little far from Ban Na, but local transportation services to nearby districts will help you reach this place. It is located in the Na Hin Lat region of Pak Phli district.
- Tai Romyen National Park: Home to Then Thip Waterfalls, Khamin Cave, and the Muang Thuat, this national park is worth visiting.
- Ganesha Park: The Ganesha Park consists of a giant statue of Lord Ganesha. The premises of the Ganesha Park also comprises a museum.
redBus offers coupon codes to its users that can lower the Ban Na bus ticket price. Book your Ban Na bus tickets on redBus to enjoy a comfortable trip.
Ban Na Online Bus Ticket Booking
The buses plying in Ban Na can be opted as a travel option by many. Booking bus tickets online in Ban Na is easy, fast and can be booked securely on redbus.com.
Do I need an account on redBus.com website to book a bus ticket online?
No, you do not need to make an account with redBus to book a ticket. However, we recommend that you create an account on redBus so that you can book a bus ticket next time even faster. In addition to this, you can also avail redBus discounts and offers on bus tickets by creating an account.
An M-ticket is an SMS that is sent to your registered mobile number after you successfully book a bus ticket online with redBus. This M-ticket can be the virtual replacement of your printed bus ticket. The M-ticket includes your bus ticket details such as bus timing, pick-up and drop-off locations, vehicle number, PNR etc. An M-ticket is an eco-friendly step by redBus to reduce the number of paper tickets and ensure passengers’ safety from any communicable disease.
Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card for payment while booking a ticket to and from Ban Na?
Yes, you have nothing to worry about paying for tickets through debit card or card with redBus. reBus has taken care of all the safety measures when it comes to payment gateways. redBus website is completely secure, and with 180 million satisfied customers, there has never been an issue with card payments.
How do I get in touch with the customer care department of redBus.com?
There are different customer care contact numbers for different countries. You can just go to the redBus website, choose the country you would like to book bus tickets for, and see the customer care number at the top. Also, you can simply drop an email to the redBus support on the given email address.
How do I book my bus tickets at Ban Na?
You can book a bus ticket to Ban Na simply by visiting the redBus website, selecting the country, and filling up the details of your source and destination cities. redBus website is user-friendly, and with the help of easy-to-follow steps, you can book bus tickets to Ban Na within a few minutes.
Where would be my pick-up point?
You can check the details of your pick-up and drop-off points on your ticket. The details of your pick-up location would be sent to you via M-ticket. Also, while looking for bus tickets on redBus.com, your pick-up and drop-off locations are mentioned below the schedule.