Bandung Bus Tickets
Bandung, capital of West Java in Indonesia is also the third-largest city of Indonesia. The city is popular among local as well as international tourist, for its mesmerising ambience and scenic natural beauty. The city surrounded by lush Parahyangan Mountains has a mild and pleasant climate. Bandung was once nicknamed “Parijis van Java” meaning Paris of Java for its ambience similarity to Paris during colonial times. Another nickname it has earned is “Kota Kembang” meaning the Flower city due to the vast availability of flowers. It is surrounded by many tourist places, making it a popular weekend getaway for many Indonesians. One can travel to and around this Javan city conveniently via Bandung bus. Travelling by Bandung bus is the most affordable option.
Important Routes to and From Bandung
Most tourists and visitors to explore Bandung can take any of these popular buses from Bandung and buses to Bandung routes:
- Bandung to Bekasi: The direct bus from Bandung to Bekasi takes roughly 3 to 4 hours to cover a distance of 129 km at a fare of Rp89.000.
- Bandung to Bogor: The bus from Bandung to Bogor takes roughly 4 to 5 hours to cover a distance of 125 km at a fare of Rp120.000.
- Bandung to Depok: The bus from Bandung to Depok takes roughly 5 hours to cover a distance of approximately 159 km at a fare of Rp123.000.
- Semarang to Bandung: Take a bus to Bandungfrom Semarang which travels a distance of approximately 353 km in roughly 12 hours for a fare of Rp 95.000.
- Jakarta to Bandung: Take a bus to Bandung from Jakarta which travels a distance of approximately 146 km in roughly 3 hours for a fare between Rp 50.000 to Rp160.000.
Popular Buses to and from Bandung
There popular bus operators providing bus service in and around Bandung to various locations are:
Address in the city: Jl. Matraman Raya No. 25, East Jakarta.
Contact Number: 6281340468052
Average Ticket Price: Rp 95.000
Popular routes taken by DAMRI are Bandung to Lampung, Jakarta to Lampung, and Lampung to Yogyakarta. For the comfort of passengers' DAMRi provides many amenities such as full air-conditioner, audio-visual system, karaoke, comfortable seats, and large luggage storage.
Address in the city: Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia.
Contact Number: 62082298667628
Average Ticket Price: Rp 85.000
Popular routes taken by Lorena bus service are bus from Bandung to Jakarta, Jakarta to Kudus, and Yogyakarta to Jakarta. For the comfort of passengers' Lorena provides many amenities such as reclining seats, toilet, full air-conditioning, and blanket.
Address in the city: Jl. Gading Bukit raya Block C No.1, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta.
Contact Number: (021) 4517375
Average Ticket Price: Rp 100,000
Popular routes taken by Pahala Kencana are bus to Bandung from Jakarta, Semarang to Jakarta, and Yogyakarta to Jakarta. For the comfort of the passengers, Pahala Kencana has many amenities such as full air-conditioning, reclining seats, USB plugs, snacks, and luggage storage.
Address in the city: Jl. Wijaya VII No.3 RT 4/ RW5, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta 12160.
Contact Number: (021) 7244999, (022) 2533456
Average Ticket Price: Rp 90,000
Popular routes taken by Baraya Travels are bus to Bandung from Jakarta, Bandung to Majalengka, and Bandung to Tangerang. For the comfort of the passengers, Baraya Travels has many amenities such as reclining seats, full air-conditioning, and luggage storage.
Address in the city: Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya No.60, Jakarta 12790.
Contact Number: (021) 7971245
Average Ticket Price: Rp 95,000
Popular routes taken by Big Bird travels are Jakarta to Bandung and Bandung to Tangerang. For the comfort of the passengers, Big Bird has many amenities such as full air-conditioning, reclining seats, and luggage storage.
Important Locations to visit
The capital city of Bandung is full of tourist attractions. The important tourist attractions in Bandung are:
- Situ Patenggang is located in Ciwidey village and is a beautiful natural lake surrounded by the lush reserve.
- Lembang is a popular attraction known for its lush green vegetation, hiking, horse riding and floating market.
- Keraton Cliff is a popular tourist attraction known for its breath-taking scenic beauty and lush surroundings.
- The Geological Museum is a popular museum with interesting exhibits including a replica of a T.Rex dinosaur and a fossil of a Blora Elephant.
Boarding Points and Dropping Points in Bandung
For the convenience of people travelling to and from Bandung, there are many boarding and dropping points across Bandung. Some of the popular Bandung bus boarding and dropping points are:
- Alun-alun Soreang
- De Batara
- Terminal Cicaheum
However, note that the Bandung bus boarding and dropping point may vary as per your chosen bus route and operator. You can check the complete details of boarding and dropping points online while booking your Bandung bus tickets on redBus!
The mesmerising natural beauty, ambience and attractions make Bandung worth visiting. Explore the attractions of scenic Bandung by booking your bus tickets online on redBus website or mobile application.