Top Bus Routes To Bang Mun Nak
10 bus optionsFirst Bus : 07:00Last Bus : 20:00BOOK NOW
Bang Mun Nak Bus Tickets
Bang Mun Nak is a district in the Phichit province of Thailand. This area in the central part of the country is a calm and quiet place for a wonderful vacation. The Bang Mun Nak bus is available from morning to evening with a few services per day, and buses are the main mode of transportation to this part of the country. You can book a ticket on a bus from Bang Mun Nak online on redBus.
Important Routes to Bang Mun Nak
- Minibus station (Chatuchak) to Bang Mun Nak: The best available bus to Bang Mun Nak is from the Minibus station in Bangkok. The distance between these cities is 296 km which usually takes 3 hours 49 minutes to reach. TCL Van bus is the only available bus company operating on this route. The Bang Mun Nak bus ticket price averages at THB 229, equivalent to USD 7-8 or EUR 5.89-6.93. According to the Bang Mun Nak bus schedule, the first bus starts at 7 am, and the last bus is at 8 pm.
Popular Buses to and from Bang Mun Nak
Average Ticket Price: THB 228 ( USD 7-8, EUR 5-7)
A popular operator that provides bus service to or from Bang Mun Nak is TCL Van. They operate mainly to and from the Minibus station (Chatuchak) to other parts of Thailand. The services are provided on Economy Club Class with basic amenities like air conditioning and luggage space with spacious legroom.
Important Locations to visit
- Wat Ta Yom River - It is a small tributary of Nan River that branches out and flows through various districts to end in Nan River. During its course, the river takes multiple names, and the Wat Ta Yom is the name it gets while flowing through the Bang Krathum district.
- Wat Khao Rup Chang - It is a temple built in Thai style as a version of the Mahabodhi Temple in Bodhgaya. This three-storied temple has Thai style on the first two floors and Chinese influence on the third floor.
- Khao No - It is another temple famous for the seated Buddha statue inside a cave situated at the pinnacle of the mountain near it.
- Wat Sukhumaram - It flaunts the famous Golden Buddha in lying posture. It is a beautiful sight with plenty of greenery around the structure.
Booking the Bang Mun Nak bus tickets is easy with redBus. You can explore all your options and check out the details of the available buses. You can also book your return tickets on a bus from Bang Mun Nak at the best price.
Bang Mun Nak Online Bus Ticket Booking
The buses plying in Bang Mun Nak can be opted as a travel option by many. Booking bus tickets online in Bang Mun Nak is easy, fast and can be booked securely on redbus.com.
Do I need an account on redBus.com website to book a bus ticket online?
No, you do not need to make an account with redBus to book a ticket. However, we recommend that you create an account on redBus so that you can book a bus ticket next time even faster. In addition to this, you can also avail redBus discounts and offers on bus tickets by creating an account.
An M-ticket is an SMS that is sent to your registered mobile number after you successfully book a bus ticket online with redBus. This M-ticket can be the virtual replacement of your printed bus ticket. The M-ticket includes your bus ticket details such as bus timing, pick-up and drop-off locations, vehicle number, PNR etc. An M-ticket is an eco-friendly step by redBus to reduce the number of paper tickets and ensure passengers’ safety from any communicable disease.
Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card for payment while booking a ticket to and from Bang Mun Nak?
Yes, you have nothing to worry about paying for tickets through debit card or card with redBus. reBus has taken care of all the safety measures when it comes to payment gateways. redBus website is completely secure, and with 180 million satisfied customers, there has never been an issue with card payments.
How do I get in touch with the customer care department of redBus.com?
There are different customer care contact numbers for different countries. You can just go to the redBus website, choose the country you would like to book bus tickets for, and see the customer care number at the top. Also, you can simply drop an email to the redBus support on the given email address.
How do I book my bus tickets at Bang Mun Nak?
You can book a bus ticket to Bang Mun Nak simply by visiting the redBus website, selecting the country, and filling up the details of your source and destination cities. redBus website is user-friendly, and with the help of easy-to-follow steps, you can book bus tickets to Bang Mun Nak within a few minutes.
Where would be my pick-up point?
You can check the details of your pick-up and drop-off points on your ticket. The details of your pick-up location would be sent to you via M-ticket. Also, while looking for bus tickets on redBus.com, your pick-up and drop-off locations are mentioned below the schedule.