Bang Mun Nak Bus Tickets
Bang Mun Nak is a district in the Phichit province of Thailand. This area in the central part of the country is a calm and quiet place for a wonderful vacation. The Bang Mun Nak bus is available from morning to evening with a few services per day, and buses are the main mode of transportation to this part of the country. You can book a ticket on a bus from Bang Mun Nak online on redBus.
Important Routes to Bang Mun Nak
- Minibus station (Chatuchak) to Bang Mun Nak: The best available bus to Bang Mun Nak is from the Minibus station in Bangkok. The distance between these cities is 296 km which usually takes 3 hours 49 minutes to reach. TCL Van bus is the only available bus company operating on this route. The Bang Mun Nak bus ticket price averages at THB 229, equivalent to USD 7-8 or EUR 5.89-6.93. According to the Bang Mun Nak bus schedule, the first bus starts at 7 am, and the last bus is at 8 pm.
Popular Buses to and from Bang Mun Nak
- TCL Van
Average Ticket Price: THB 228 ( USD 7-8, EUR 5-7)
A popular operator that provides bus service to or from Bang Mun Nak is TCL Van. They operate mainly to and from the Minibus station (Chatuchak) to other parts of Thailand. The services are provided on Economy Club Class with basic amenities like air conditioning and luggage space with spacious legroom.
Important Locations to visit
- Wat Ta Yom River - It is a small tributary of Nan River that branches out and flows through various districts to end in Nan River. During its course, the river takes multiple names, and the Wat Ta Yom is the name it gets while flowing through the Bang Krathum district.
- Wat Khao Rup Chang - It is a temple built in Thai style as a version of the Mahabodhi Temple in Bodhgaya. This three-storied temple has Thai style on the first two floors and Chinese influence on the third floor.
- Khao No - It is another temple famous for the seated Buddha statue inside a cave situated at the pinnacle of the mountain near it.
- Wat Sukhumaram - It flaunts the famous Golden Buddha in lying posture. It is a beautiful sight with plenty of greenery around the structure.
Booking the Bang Mun Nak bus tickets is easy with redBus. You can explore all your options and check out the details of the available buses. You can also book your return tickets on a bus from Bang Mun Nak at the best price.