Bang Pla Ma Bus Tickets
About Bang Pla Ma
Bang Pla Ma is located in central Thailand. It is a part of Suphan Buri Province. The Tha Chin River flows through the city, and the area around it is pretty. You can take a Bang Pla Ma bus to explore the city and experience all the beautiful sites. You can also take a bus from Bang Pla Ma to visit nearby places.
There are about seven sub districts in the city, and you can use a Bang Pla Ma bus to move around. There is a market named Kao Hong market, which is about a hundred years old. A lot of people visit the city to visit the market. It is easy to book Bang Pla Ma bus tickets online on redBus.
Important routes to Bang Pla Ma
Some of the popular routes to Bang Pla Ma are:
- Minibus Station (Chatuchak) to Bang Pla Ma: Multiple Bang Pla Ma buses run on this route. You can catch the first bus at 4:20 in the morning, and the last bus departs at 19:00. The average ticket price for this route is about 104 Thai Baht. It takes about 1 hour 27 minutes to reach Bang Pla Ma from Chatuchak.
Important routes from Bang Pla Ma
- Bang Pla Ma to Minibus Station (Chatuchak): You can go to Chatuchak via bus from Bang Pla Ma. You can easily book tickets online on redBus. The journey is covered in about 1.5 hours.
Important Locations to Visit
Bang Pla Ma is known for its temples and gorgeous scenery. If you visit the city, you must visit the following places:
- Wat Pa Phrueks Fish Sanctuary: Thailand is known for its rich flora and fauna, and this fish sanctuary is one of the best. Fishes from all over the world can be seen here. You will find several never-seen-before indigenous fishes too here. You will have to pay a minimal amount to enter the sanctuary.
- Kao Hong Market: Markets are a speciality of Thailand. One of the best markets in the country is the Kao Hong Market, famous for textiles and handmade goods.
- Banharn-Jamsai Tower: It is the tallest tower in the country. You can have a bird's eye view of the entire city from the top of this tower. You can also watch stars at night from here with the help of the telescope.
There are several other places too that can be visited in Bang Pla Ma. You can check the Bang Pla Ma bus schedule to book a bus and explore the city.
A Bang Pla Ma bus is taken by several passengers regularly. The primary reason for the same is the city's central location. Several tourists travel to this part of the country to experience the beauty of the city. You can reach the city via the Bang Pla Ma bus. Book bus tickets online on redBus.