Chonburi Bus Terminal Bus Tickets
Thailand has multiple cities that are known for their exquisite beauty. Chonburi is one of them. You can take a bus to Chonburi from Bangkok, which is about 100 km away. You can also take a bus from Chonburi to explore different parts of the country.
Chonburi is a famous town by the sea, with extensive fields of sugarcane and other cash crops like rubber, cassava, etc. The place is famous for its annual festival celebrated in mid-April. You can book a bus to Chonburi Bus Terminal easily online on redBus.
Important routes to Chonburi Bus Terminal
Listed below is one of the most popular bus routes taken by the people to visit Chonburi:
- Nakhon Ratchasima Bus Terminal 2 to Chonburi Bus Terminal: The bus to Chonburi leaves at 11 from this place. The distance between the two cities is 5 kilometres.
Important routes from Chonburi Bus Terminal
The location of Chonburi is very strategic for tourism. You can take a bus from Chonburi Bus Terminal to any of the famous cities of Thailand. Some of the popular routes are -
- Chonburi Bus Terminal to Nakhon Sawan Bus Terminal: The bus serving this popular route leaves the terminal at 4 pm. The last bus to Nakhon Sewan leaves at 4:30 pm.
- Chonburi Bus Terminal to Mae Sot Bus Terminal: Mae Sot is a popular tourist destination. If you are at Chonburi, you can take a bus at 4:30 pm to reach Mae Sot. You can check the availability of your Chonburi bus on the redBus website.
- Chonburi Bus Terminal to Tak Bus Terminal: To travel to Tak from Chonburi, you can book bus tickets online on the redBus website. The only bus serving this route leaves at 16:30.
- Chonburi Bus Terminal to Kamphaeng Phet Bus Terminal: Phet is a famous city in Thailand. You can take the bus that leaves at 16:30 every day.
Popular Buses to and from Chonburi
- Si Mongkol Transport
Boarding Points and Drop-off Points at Chonburi Bus Terminal
As it is a bus terminal, buses depart from and arrive at the Chonburi Bus Terminal.
Important Locations to Visit
Some of the famous places in Chonburi are as follows:
- Ang Silla: This village is famous for fishing and its seaside. Also, a lot of people in this area are known for making pestles and mortars from granite. You can shop these miniatures from any local store in Chonburi.
- Khao Sam Muk: This place has a low hillock between the Ang Sila and the Bang Sean batch. It has a rich heritage and is home to all the wild creatures in the forest.
- Wat Yai Inthraram: It’s a beautiful ancient temple that follows the Ayutthyan style of architecture.
There are many other places too that you can visit. You can check out the Chonburi bus ticket price on redBus and book a bus to experience the city.
You check out the Chonburi bus schedule to understand the routes the buses take to reach different destinations. Once you know the schedule, you can directly book your tickets on the redBus website.