Denpasar (bali) Bus Tickets
Bali in Indonesia is an exotic island occupying a major portion of Lesser Sunda Islands. It is a prominent tourist destination attracting millions of tourists every year due to its exotic amalgamation of Balinese with modern culture. Denpasar, the capital city of Bali, is a beautiful island city. The city which also serves as the gateway to the exotic island has taken its name from two Balinese words- “den” meaning north and “Pasar” meaning market. The city was once a market town. Denpasar is also a central hub from where numerous tourist places across Bali are connected via Bali buses. You can visit many Balinese cities in the Lesser Sunda Islands via Bali bus.
Important Routes to and From Denpasar (Bali)
Most tourists and visitors to explore Bali take one of this popular bus to Bali and bus from Bali routes:
- Denpasar (Bali) to Solo: To go to Solo from Denpasar take a bus from Bali which costs USD 27.29 approximately to cover a distance of 630 km in 11 to 12 hours.
- Denpasar (Bali) to Jakarta: Denpasar is located at a distance of 939 km from Jakarta and a bus from Bali takes approximately 17 hours to cover this distance, and the bus fare is between USD 44.35 to USD 58.
- Blora to Denpasar (Bali): The distance between Blora and Denpasar is 459 km, and a bus to Bali takes roughly 9 hours to reach Denpasar and has a fare between USD 33.44 to USD 51.18.
- Tegal to Denpasar (Bali): To go to Denpasar from Tegal take a bus to Bali which costs between USD 27 to USD 44 approximately to cover a distance of 676 km in 11 to 12 hours.
- Denpasar (Bali) to Surabaya: To go to Surabaya from Denpasar take a bus from Bali which costs roughly USD 14 approximately to cover a distance of roughly 284 km in 6 to 7 hours.
Popular Buses to and from Denpasar (Bali)
There are numerous bus operators providing bus service in and around Denpasar (Bali) to various locations. A few popular bus operators are:
- Medali Mas
Address in the city: New power Warehouse Complex, Jl. New Power Park IV/9, Blimbing, Kec.Blimbing, Malang, East Java 65126.
Contact Number: 0341-485023, 0341-325259
Average Ticket Price: USD 22
Popular routes taken by Medali Mas are bus to Bali from Malang, Bogor to Madiun and Lamongan to Karawang. To enhance passengers' comfort, Medali Mas provides many amenities such as full air-conditioner, pillows, comfortable seats, blankets, snack service, buffet, and large luggage storage.
- Midas Nusantara
Address in the city: Jl. Raya pandan Rejo 83, Bumiaji Kota Batu, Indonesia.
Contact Number: 62341513772
Average Ticket Price: USD 9
Popular routes taken by Midas Nusantara are bus to Bali from Malang, Situbondo to Denpasar and Denpasar to Pasuruan. For the comfort of the passengers, Midas Nusantara has many amenities such as full air-conditioning, comfortable chairs, toilet, food, blankets, USB plugs, snacks, pillow, blanket, and TV.
Address in the city: Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia.
Contact Number: 62082298667628
Average Ticket Price: USD 11
Popular routes taken by Lorena bus service are bus from Bali to Jakarta, Jakarta to Kudus, and Yogyakarta to Jakarta. For the comfort travel of the passengers, Lorena provides many amenities such as full air-conditioning, reclining seats, toilet, and blanket.
- Pahala Kencana
Address in the city: Jl. Gading Bukit raya Block C No.1, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta.
Contact Number: (021) 4517375
Average Ticket Price: USD 10
Popular routes taken by Pahala Kencana are Jakarta to Denpasar, Semarang to Jakarta, and Yogyakarta to Jakarta. For the comfort of the passengers, Pahala Kencana has many amenities such as full air-conditioning, snacks, reclining seats, USB plugs, and luggage storage.
- Kramar Djati Jakarta
Address in the city: Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No.9B (Arteri Pondok Indah), Jakarta Selatan.
Contact Number: (021)7238015, (021)7238037
Average Ticket Price: USD 10
Popular routes taken by Kramar Djati Jakarta are Denpasar to Jakarta, Denpasar to Tegal and Jakarta to Yogyakarta. For the comfort of the passengers, Kramar Djati Jakarta has many amenities such as full air-conditioning, snacks, reclining seats, USB plugs, and luggage storage.
Important Locations to visit
The exotic city of Denpasar (Bali) is full of mesmerising attractions. The most popular tourist attractions in Denpasar (Bali) are:
- Pura Tanah Lot: This iconic temple is located on the seaside, and its surroundings are considered one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Uluwatu Temple: It is a beautiful cliff-top temple and is known for its breath-taking sunset views.
- Mount Batur: This is a famous trekking and hiking spot known for its mesmerising sunrise.
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan: This temple located by the Lake Bratan is considered one of the most beautiful temples in the world
Boarding Points and Dropping Points in Denpasar (Bali)
There are many boarding and dropping points in Denpasar (Bali) from where you can board or deboard your bus. Some of the prominent Bali bus boarding and dropping points are:
- Kota Denpasar
- Kantor Cabang Denpasar
- Terminal Mengwi
- Kantor Cokro
- Terminal Ubung
However, note that the Bali bus boarding and dropping points can vary according to your chosen bus route and operator. You can check the details of boarding and dropping points online while booking your Denpasar (Bali) bus tickets on redBus!
The diversity of natural beauty and culture makes Denpasar (Bali) one of the most beautiful places in the world. Explore the attractions of Bali by booking your bus tickets online on redBus, and enjoy the scenic attractions of the island.