Goa Bus Tickets
For a traveller seeking a coastal retreat to beautiful beaches and islands, Goa is a welcome treat and a destination that is friendly towards tourists. redBus makes it possible to get to Goa quickly and explore its bohemian culture and indulge in the beauty of the sea. The eclectic seafood, nightlife and gleaming beaches dotted throughout the island make for a blissful adventure.
The artistic side of Goa ignites curiosity and creativity, and there are many fabulous budget hostels and luxury accommodations for travellers of various budgets. A Goa bus will take you to scenic destinations around the island and will show you much to explore. So get ready to book your tickets today and hop on a bus to Goa.
Important Routes to and From Goa
Most buses running to and from Goa take these routes.
- Pune to Goa: Pune to Goa buses mostly run via the Kolhapur to Amboli Ghat route. The journey is scenic since buses pass by hillsides and the journey takes around 8 to 10 hours depending on the bus provider. There are plenty of stops along the way, and the bus fare on average is INR 1,300.
- Mumbai to Goa: The average bus ticket fare for buses running from Mumbai to Goa is INR 1,900. The journey takes about 20 hours and 40 minutes, and the distance between the two cities is 592 km via the Mumbai-Pune expressway.
- Goa to Satara: The distance between Goa to Satara by bus is approximately 331.6 km, and it takes around 7 hours 32 minutes by bus to complete the journey. Bus operators drop out at destinations such as the Shivraj Petrol Pump and NH-4, and the average ticket fare ranges between INR 900 to INR 1,500 depending on the type of bus booked.
- Bangalore to Goa: The travel time from Bangalore to Goa by bus is 9 hours and the average ticket price for non-AC buses is around Rs 800. The Hubli-Anmod Ghat route is the most preferred for this journey.
- Kolhapur (Maharashtra) to Goa: The best way to get from Goa from Kolhapur is to take a direct bus to Kolhapurmaharashtra and vice versa. The travel time is 7 hours roughly, and the distance by road is 234 km.
Popular Buses to and From Goa
There are many popular bus operators that service routes from Goa to other cities and vice versa. Some of the most popular ones are:
Address in the City: #206, 9th Cross,5th Main, C.J. Venkatesh Das Road, Padmanabhanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560070.
Contact Number: 09886279886
Shyamala Travels is famous for promoting passenger safety and comfort while travelling. They have buses running from Bangalore to Goa and Miraj to Bangalore. A/C Sleeper and Non-A/C Sleeper buses are available, and the amenities provided onboard coaches are water bottles, blankets, and charging points.
Address in the City: G-1, Cardoza Building, near Kadamba Bus Stand, Panjim, Goa.- 403001
Contact Number: 08322438531
The most popular routes serviced by this bus operator are Goa to Vellore and Belagavi to Vellore. Amenities like blankets, pillows, and water bottles are included with every coach.
Address in the City: No. 304, 4th Floor, 13th Coss,
Venkateshwara Layout, BTM 2nd Stage,
Bangalore, Karnataka - 560068
Contact Number: 08025979665
Shalom Travels is one of the leading bus travel agencies in Bangalore. They operate buses from Bangalore to Goa and even have night buses running throughout the city and outside. They provide standard amenities like pillows, emergency contact numbers, and wet napkins.
Address in the City: Shop No. 1, Ashok estate, behind Ram Jharoka building,
Ghatkopar (W) Mumbai - 400084.
Contact Number: 09821348966
Global Travel Agency is one of the top-rated travel agencies in the city that services buses from Mumbai to Goa. What’s unique about their amenities is that they provide exclusive reading lights to travellers. Other amenities like blankets and charging points are also included when you book a bus to Goa through them.
Address in the City: SY:487/2, Inner Ring Road,
Opposite Aparna Redemix, Bachuapally
Contact Number: 040-48555509
SVR Travels is famous for playing high-quality entertainment in their coaches and provide amenities like blankets and charging points.
Important Locations to Visit
- Old Goa Church: The church is located on the banks of old Goa and can be reached by taking a bus to Goa. Built during the 15th century. It’s a historical site and has magnificent architecture.
- Devil’s Canyon: For those who crave a spooky adventure, the Devil’s Canyon is a mystical place to visit when hanging around in Goa.
- Goan Caves: The Arvalem caves, Rivona Caves, and Lamgau caves are the most popular caves worth visiting in Goa.
- Cabo De Rama Ruins: The ruins of Goa’s oldest fort, it traces the culture and history back to the times of the Mughals and Portuguese.
- Chapora River: For those who want to experience dining on the waters, going for a boathouse ride on the Chapora River is a must.
Boarding and Dropping Points in Goa
The boarding and drop off points in Goa are as follows:
- Banda S.T. Stand
- Football Ground (Calangute)
- Dolphin Circle
- Satarda Bridge
- Zarap bypass
Note that these boarding and dropping points may change depending on the bus operator you choose to travel with. You should get in touch with them before booking redBus tickets. redBus makes navigating through Goa easier by helping you book the best bus tickets online at affordable prices. So, book your bus tickets today with redBus!