Ipoh Bus Tickets
The biggest city in the state of Perak in Malaysia offers nature, ancient temples and monuments with lovely architecture to tourists. It has got something for everyone, colonial architecture to finest tea shops and nature in its pristine form with temples hidden in caves, natural hot springs and more. Book for buses to Ipoh on redBus to visit this city of multicultural diversity, with plenty of exotic food available to the delight of foodies. Accommodation is available to cater to all classes and needs. This is a place for relaxation and recuperation for those looking to unwind, taking a break from their burning schedule.
Important Routes to and from Ipoh
- Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur. The bus from Ipoh takes about 3 hours, 15 minutes to travel between the two cities. The average fare is MYR 23. The distance by road is 203 km.
- Ipoh to Penang. A bus takes 2 hrs 40 minutes to travel a distance of 158 km between the two cities with an average fare of MYR 22.
- Ipoh to Taiping. The distance between the two cities is 70 km, and a bus takes 3 hours to travel, with a fare of MYR 10.
- KLIA to Ipoh. A distance of 200 km is charged MYR 43 for a ride on the bus to Ipoh covers the distance in 3 hr 30 minutes.
- Johor Bahru to Ipoh. The bus to Ipoh fare is around MYR 70 for a distance of 540 km covered in 7 hours 50 minutes.
Popular Buses to and from Ipoh
Some of the most popular and reliable operators for buses from Ipoh are:
Address: 4785, Jalan Pantai
Contact No.: 604 332 5815
The major routes serviced by this operator are Ipoh to Penang, at an average price of MYR 24 and the lowest price of MYR 20 and Ipoh bus to Kuala Lumpur at an average price of MYR 23, with the lowest at MYR 20. They provide prompt, efficient and timely service.
Address: 155A1, Jalan Raja Dr. Nazrin Shah,
Jalan Gopeng, 30250, 31350, Ipoh, Perak
Tel: 60 5 242 8666
The main route they service is between Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur. The lowest price is MYR 20, with an average of MYR 24. The other is to Penang with the lowest price of MYR 20 and an average price of MYR 23. The passengers are provided amenities like charging points and reclining seats.
Address: F3, Amanjaya Terminal Complex, PY234517
Persiaran Meru Raya 5, 30020 Ipoh
Tel: 60 5 528 7899
This operator runs popular buses to Ipoh from JBS at an average price of MYR 22. Travellers can expect friendly staff and convenient buses from Ipoh.
Address: 31250, Ipoh, Malaysia
This operator provides popular buses from Ipoh to TBS, Terminus Bersepadu Selatan, with a fare of MYR 27. They provide high-quality coaches with essential amenities like Wi-Fi, USB Port for charging.
Address: 33B, Bendahara Street, 3165,
Ipoh, Negeri Perak,
Tel: 60 5 242 5055
One of the major operators servicing buses from Ipoh to Johor Bahru route at an average fare of MYR 67. The buses are incredibly comfortable with essential amenities.
All the bus operators now run deep-cleaned buses with staff who are provided with masks, temperature monitors and hand sanitisers.
Important Locations to Visit
- Sam Toh Tong: This is an incredible ancient Buddhist cave temple discovered by a monk. This has many beautiful carvings, a pond in the middle surrounded by rocks and a lovely garden.
- Keh Look Tong: Another breathtaking cave with temples and Zen gardens. This was discovered in 1920. It has a laughing Buddha with 3 Bodhisattva sculptures and attractive gardens.
- Museum Darul Ridzuan: This museum, built in the year 1926 showcases the ancient history of this pristine place. This is one of the must-visits, and visitors can see how human civilization came to this place slowly over many decades.
- Ipoh World at Han Chin Pet Soo: This museum has a great collection of the local handicrafts and is the first tin mining museum of Malaysia. This is an educational museum to promote tourism in this region.
- Lost World of Tambun: One of the best amusement parks in Malaysia, Ipoh World is a place for the whole family to relax, enjoy and take part in exciting rides.
Boarding Points in Ipoh
Here are some of the boarding points for the Ipoh bus.
- Amanjaya Bus Terminal.
- Ipoh Amanjaya.
- Ipoh Medan Kidd Bus Station.
- Terminal Amanjaya.
- Ipoh Mcdonald.
Dropping Points in Ipoh
Here are some dropping points for buses to Ipoh. However, these points may vary for each bus operator.
- Amanjaya Bus Terminal
- Ipoh Amanjaya
- Ipoh Medan Kidd Bus Station
- Terminal Amanjaya
- Ipoh Mcdonald
Book your Ipoh bus tickets now with redBus for a hassle-free and peaceful ride on a bus to Ipoh and comfortable stay in this lovely city.