Top Bus Routes From Johor Bahru
Top Bus Routes To Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru Bus Tickets
Buses in Johor Bahru are a great mode of travel in and around the place, as they are cost-effective and are a comfortable way of travelling. A number of popular cities are easily accessible from Johor Bahru due to its effective road network.
Key Points to Remember When Traveling to/from Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru, the capital city of Johor State and a popular tourist destination and a gateway to the neighbouring country Singapore. The bus to JB from Singapore is a cheaper and popular way of reaching Malaysia.
Find out a few important points for a bus trip to or from JB, here.
- A bus to JB is available from most major cities and destinations in Malaysia such as Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Resort World Sentosa, Batu Pahat, KLIA2, Malacca, Kluang, etc as well as from Singapore.
- Buses to and from JB will be available throughout the day where the first bus is usually available from 12 am till late night at 11.59 pm from various locations.
- The average bus fare for a bus to JB ranges between SGD 10- SGD 30 depending upon the starting point, bus operator, chosen dropping point, and the bus route.
- There are several bus operators who are operating to and from Johor Bahru with an average of 50 buses per route, sometimes more.
- Of the 30+ bus operators working at Johor Bahru, the top 5 bus operators with high ratings are Meridian Holidays (5.0), StarMart Express (4.8), Yellow Star (4.7), UBT Liner Express (4.4), and Supernice Grassland (4.0).
- The usual boarding points at Johor Bahru are Larkin bus terminal, Tun Aminah terminal, Terminal Bas Taman Universiti etc while the popular dropping points in the city other than the terminals are JB New York Hotel, Johor Bahru, Stesen Tambak Johor, etc.
- The popular tourist spots in the city are Legoland, Hello kitty Park, Sultan Bakar Mosque, Johor Zoo etc.
- The best options to have food in the city are Amaya Food Gallery, WW Laksa House, Zaituna restaurant, Sprout, etc.
- Johor is among the states where the MCO has been extended where people cannot venture out without a valid reason. Though buses are available within the state, interstate buses are very less.
- If you want to travel, you can book your tickets with redBus where you can be assured that you get an M-ticket, safer bus for the travel, and professional staff who follow all the guidelines for your safety.
Johor Bahru Online Bus Ticket Booking
The buses plying in Johor Bahru can be opted as a travel option by many. Booking bus tickets online in Johor Bahru is easy, fast and can be booked securely on redbus.com.
Do I need an account on redBus.com website to book a bus ticket online?
No, you do not need to make an account with redBus to book a ticket. However, we recommend that you create an account on redBus so that you can book a bus ticket next time even faster. In addition to this, you can also avail redBus discounts and offers on bus tickets by creating an account.
An M-ticket is an SMS that is sent to your registered mobile number after you successfully book a bus ticket online with redBus. This M-ticket can be the virtual replacement of your printed bus ticket. The M-ticket includes your bus ticket details such as bus timing, pick-up and drop-off locations, vehicle number, PNR etc. An M-ticket is an eco-friendly step by redBus to reduce the number of paper tickets and ensure passengers’ safety from any communicable disease.
Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card for payment while booking a ticket to and from Johor Bahru?
Yes, you have nothing to worry about paying for tickets through debit card or card with redBus. reBus has taken care of all the safety measures when it comes to payment gateways. redBus website is completely secure, and with 180 million satisfied customers, there has never been an issue with card payments.
How do I get in touch with the customer care department of redBus.com?
There are different customer care contact numbers for different countries. You can just go to the redBus website, choose the country you would like to book bus tickets for, and see the customer care number at the top. Also, you can simply drop an email to the redBus support on the given email address.
How do I book my bus tickets at Johor Bahru?
You can book a bus ticket to Johor Bahru simply by visiting the redBus website, selecting the country, and filling up the details of your source and destination cities. redBus website is user-friendly, and with the help of easy-to-follow steps, you can book bus tickets to Johor Bahru within a few minutes.
Where would be my pick-up point?
You can check the details of your pick-up and drop-off points on your ticket. The details of your pick-up location would be sent to you via M-ticket. Also, while looking for bus tickets on redBus.com, your pick-up and drop-off locations are mentioned below the schedule.