Krabi Bus Terminal Bus Tickets
Krabi Bus Terminal is the most prominent bus station in Thailand's Krabi province. The bus terminal is just off the Krabi Town by about 4 km, and is a stop for both buses and minivans. Although tickets are available at bus counters, you can easily book Krabi Bus Terminal bus tickets online on redBus in just a few clicks.
However, note that the bus from Krabi Bus Terminal tends to be crowded during the New Year and other festivals such as Songkran, so booking in advance is advised.
Important Routes to Krabi Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Bus Terminal (Southern) to Krabi Bus Terminal: The bus to Krabi Bus Terminal from Bangkok takes almost 12 hrs to complete the journey. As per the Krabi Bus Terminal bus schedule for the private buses, services are usually available in the evening. The buses start only after 4 pm and operate until 7.30 pm. The Krabi Bus Terminal bus ticket price ranges between THB 550 - 860.
Popular Buses to and from Krabi Bus Terminal
- Lignite Co. Ltd
Average Ticket Price: THB 700 or EUR 17 (USD 20)
Lignite is a popular bus company in Southern Thailand that serves between Bangkok and Krabi Bus Terminal. With three types of buses, such as Standard, VIP-24, and VIP- High Deck, one can easily find a bus from Krabi Bus Terminal with a range of amenities from basic to luxurious.
Boarding Points and Drop-off Points in Krabi Bus Terminal
Krabi Bus Terminal is the only boarding point for any bus from Krabi Bus Terminal. The bus terminal also serves as the only drop-off point for the bus to Krabi Bus Terminal.
Important Locations to visit
- Railay Beach is known for the high cliffs made of limestone. It is off the mainland and is accessible only by boat.
- Wat Tham Suea (Tiger Cave Temple) is a Buddhist Temple with Tiger paw prints on the cave walls.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach lies right under the huge cave mouth of the limestone cliffs overhead.
- Ao Nang Beach is a long and busy beach.
Despite being the main bus station in Krabi Province, Krabi Bus Terminal is not huge. Yet, it has all the facilities and some stalls for food and drinks.
You can book the Krabi Bus Terminal bus tickets online on redBus to get a confirmed seat.