Top Bus Routes From Phayao
Phayao is a city in Northern Thailand located between Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. The city is surrounded by mountains and has a beautiful lake known as Kwan Phayao. The weather is warm throughout the year with the monsoon season being between June to October. The city's economy mostly relies on farming, fishing, and tourism. The city has an abundance of historical and cultural landmarks, including temples, ruins, and museums.
Important Routes to Phayao
Following are some of the important bus routes to Phayao:
- Chiang Mai to Phayao: The distance between Chiang Mai and Phayao is approximately 145 km, and the bus takes around 3 hours and 30 minutes to reach. The ticket price starts from THB 110.
- Chiang Rai to Phayao: The distance between Chiang Rai and Phayao is around 89 km, and the bus takes approximately 2 hours to reach. The ticket price starts from THB 80.
- Bangkok to Phayao: The distance between Bangkok and Phayao is around 697 km, and the bus takes approximately 10 hours and 30 minutes to reach. The ticket price starts from THB 450.
Boarding and Dropping Points in Phayao
The boarding and dropping points in Phayao tend to differ with each bus operator. Some of the popular boarding points in Phayao are Phayao Bus Terminal, Phayao Hospital, and Phayao Bus Station. Some popular dropping points include Chiang Mai Bus Terminal 2, Chiang Rai Bus Terminal 1, and Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal. It's recommended to check with the bus operator for exact information on the boarding and dropping points in Phayao.
Important Routes from Phayao
Following are some of the important bus routes from Phayao:
- Phayao to Chiang Mai: The distance between Phayao and Chiang Mai is around 145 km, and the bus takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes to reach. The ticket price starts from THB 110.
- Phayao to Chiang Rai: The distance between Phayao and Chiang Rai is around 89 km, and the bus takes approximately 2 hours to reach. The ticket price starts from THB 80.
- Phayao to Bangkok: The distance between Phayao and Bangkok is around 697 km, and the bus takes approximately 10 hours and 30 minutes to reach. The ticket price starts from THB 450.
Do I need an account on redBus.com website to book a bus ticket online?
No, you do not need to make an account with redBus to book a ticket. However, we recommend that you create an account on redBus so that you can book a bus ticket next time even faster. In addition to this, you can also avail redBus discounts and offers on bus tickets by creating an account.
An M-ticket is an SMS that is sent to your registered mobile number after you successfully book a bus ticket online with redBus. This M-ticket can be the virtual replacement of your printed bus ticket. The M-ticket includes your bus ticket details such as bus timing, pick-up and drop-off locations, vehicle number, PNR etc. An M-ticket is an eco-friendly step by redBus to reduce the number of paper tickets and ensure passengers’ safety from any communicable disease.
Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card for payment while booking a ticket to and from Phayao?
Yes, you have nothing to worry about paying for tickets through debit card or card with redBus. reBus has taken care of all the safety measures when it comes to payment gateways. redBus website is completely secure, and with 180 million satisfied customers, there has never been an issue with card payments.
How do I get in touch with the customer care department of redBus.com?
There are different customer care contact numbers for different countries. You can just go to the redBus website, choose the country you would like to book bus tickets for, and see the customer care number at the top. Also, you can simply drop an email to the redBus support on the given email address.
How do I book my bus tickets at Phayao?
You can book a bus ticket to Phayao simply by visiting the redBus website, selecting the country, and filling up the details of your source and destination cities. redBus website is user-friendly, and with the help of easy-to-follow steps, you can book bus tickets to Phayao within a few minutes.
Where would be my pick-up point?
You can check the details of your pick-up and drop-off points on your ticket. The details of your pick-up location would be sent to you via M-ticket. Also, while looking for bus tickets on redBus.com, your pick-up and drop-off locations are mentioned below the schedule.