Top Bus Routes To Sing Buri
4 bus optionsFirst Bus : 19:00Last Bus : 20:00BOOK NOW 3 bus optionsFirst Bus : 18:00Last Bus : 19:00BOOK NOW
Sing-Buri is a small town located in the central region of Thailand. The town is situated approximately 142 km north of Bangkok
and takes about 2-3 hours by bus to reach. Sing-Buri boasts a warm tropical climate with an average temperature of 28°C which makes it a great travel
destination for tourists around the year. The town has a rich cultural and historical heritage with its famous temples, shrines and museums that attract
tourists from all over the world. Sing-Buri is also known for its traditional food, local markets, and scenic beauty.
Important Routes to Sing-Buri
Travelling to Sing-Buri by bus is easy as there are several buses plying from different parts of Thailand. Here are some of the important bus routes to
- Bangkok to Sing-Buri: The distance between Bangkok and Sing-Buri is around 142 km and it takes approximately 2-3 hours by bus to cover
this distance. The starting fare for Bangkok to Sing-Buri bus ticket is around ฿150.
- Pattaya to Sing-Buri: The distance between Pattaya and Sing-Buri is around 340 km and it takes approximately 6-7 hours by bus to cover this distance.
The starting fare for Pattaya to Sing-Buri bus ticket is around ฿350.
- Chiang Mai to Sing-Buri: The distance between Chiang Mai and Sing-Buri is around 613 km and it takes approximately 10-11 hours by
bus to cover this distance. The starting fare for Chiang Mai to Sing-Buri bus ticket is around ฿650.
Boarding and Dropping Points in Sing-Buri - Bus Boarding Points
Bus boarding points in Sing-Buri tend to differ with each bus operator. Here are some of the common Sing-Buri bus boarding points:
- Sing Buri Bus Terminal: Located on Rattanaporn Road, Tambon Bang Phutsa, Amphoe Mueang Sing Buri, Sing Buri
- Petkasem Road: Located on Petkasem Road, Tambon Pak Bang, Amphoe Mueang Sing Buri, Sing Buri
- Bang Rakam: Located on On Nuch Road, Tambon Bang Rakam, Amphoe Bang Rakam, Sing Buri
Important Routes from Sing-Buri
Travelling through buses is one of the most convenient ways to get around Sing-Buri and reach popular destinations nearby. Here are some of the
important bus routes from Sing-Buri:
- Sing-Buri to Bangkok: The distance between Sing-Buri and Bangkok is around 142 km and it takes approximately 2-3 hours by bus to cover
this distance. The starting fare for Sing-Buri to Bangkok bus ticket is around ฿150.
- Sing-Buri to Pattaya: The distance between Sing-Buri and Pattaya is around 340 km and it takes approximately 6-7 hours by bus to cover this distance.
The starting fare for Sing-Buri to Pattaya bus ticket is around ฿350.
- Sing-Buri to Chiang Mai: The distance between Sing-Buri and Chiang Mai is around 613 km and it takes approximately 10-11 hours by bus to cover this distance.
The starting fare for Sing-Buri to Chiang Mai bus ticket is around ฿650.
Do I need an account on redBus.com website to book a bus ticket online?
No, you do not need to make an account with redBus to book a ticket. However, we recommend that you create an account on redBus so that you can book a bus ticket next time even faster. In addition to this, you can also avail redBus discounts and offers on bus tickets by creating an account.
An M-ticket is an SMS that is sent to your registered mobile number after you successfully book a bus ticket online with redBus. This M-ticket can be the virtual replacement of your printed bus ticket. The M-ticket includes your bus ticket details such as bus timing, pick-up and drop-off locations, vehicle number, PNR etc. An M-ticket is an eco-friendly step by redBus to reduce the number of paper tickets and ensure passengers’ safety from any communicable disease.
Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card for payment while booking a ticket to and from Sing Buri?
Yes, you have nothing to worry about paying for tickets through debit card or card with redBus. reBus has taken care of all the safety measures when it comes to payment gateways. redBus website is completely secure, and with 180 million satisfied customers, there has never been an issue with card payments.
How do I get in touch with the customer care department of redBus.com?
There are different customer care contact numbers for different countries. You can just go to the redBus website, choose the country you would like to book bus tickets for, and see the customer care number at the top. Also, you can simply drop an email to the redBus support on the given email address.
How do I book my bus tickets at Sing Buri?
You can book a bus ticket to Sing Buri simply by visiting the redBus website, selecting the country, and filling up the details of your source and destination cities. redBus website is user-friendly, and with the help of easy-to-follow steps, you can book bus tickets to Sing Buri within a few minutes.
Where would be my pick-up point?
You can check the details of your pick-up and drop-off points on your ticket. The details of your pick-up location would be sent to you via M-ticket. Also, while looking for bus tickets on redBus.com, your pick-up and drop-off locations are mentioned below the schedule.