Singapore Bus Tickets
It is never an easy task to choose the best places to visit in Singapore. The city is always described as a playground for the rich, because of its luxury hotels, high-end shopping malls, and fine dining. But Singapore offers more than that! From appealing attractions to lovely public places, there are many activities that make visiting this beautiful city worthwhile! Singapore also has excellent public transportation, and one of the most convenient ways to get around the city is through Singapore buses. Plan your next vacation to this futuristic city and book your Singapore buses now on redBus!
Important Routes to and From Singapore
Singapore is surrounded by many popular cities that millions of tourists visit every year. Some major routes connecting Singapore to those cities include:
- Jurong Island to Singapore: The shortest route between these two places is the Jurong Island Highway with a distance of 33.6 km and a travel time of 41 minutes. The bus fare would be between $1- $3.
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur: Most Singapore buses take the Lebuhraya Utara-Selatan/E2 routes to reach Singapore from Kuala Lumpur with an average distance of 350 km and travel time of 3 hours and 45 minutes. The bus fare would be between $15 and $40.
- Penang Island to Singapore: Most buses to Singapore coming from Penang Island take the AH2/E1 and AH2 route which has a distance of 723.9 km. The average travel time is 7 hours and 40 minutes. The average ticket price of buses to Singapore is $45.
- Singapore to Johor Bahru: This is one of the shortest and the most popular routes taken by buses from Singapore. The average distance between Johor Bahru and Singapore is 25.2 km via SLE with a travel time of 32 minutes. The average bus fare between Singapore and Johor Bahru is $12.
- Klang to Singapore: The distance between Singapore and Klang in Malaysia is about 369.8 km via the AH2 and the average travel time is 4 hours. The average bus fare is around $28.8.
Popular Buses to and from Singapore
The city has so many bus operators that connect Singapore to other popular cities. A few popular operators are:
Address in the city: Golden Mile Complex, 5001 Beach Road #01-12,
Golden Mile Complex, Singapore 199588.
Contact number: 65 6299 9009
Average ticket price: $6
Some of the most popular routes taken by this Singapore bus operator are Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru to Singapore. A few amenities on these buses from Singapore include air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, lie-flat seats, and entertainment.
Address in the city: 6001, Beach Road #01-47, Golden Mile Tower,
Singapore 199589 (Near Nicoll Highway MRT Station).
Contact number: 65 6295 2103
Average ticket price: $10
StarMart Singapore bus operator runs on popular routes like Singapore to Penang and Cameron Highlands to Singapore. To make sure every passenger has a comfortable journey, these buses to Singapore have amenities including lie-flat seats, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi.
Address in the city: 01-17, Golden Mile Complex, Singapore 199588.
Contact number: 02-62948228
Average ticket price: $9
The popular routes taken by this bus operator are Kuala Lumpur to Singapore and Singapore to Melaka. Amenities on each bus from Singapore include bed or lie-flat seats, entertainment, and snacks.
Address in the city: 317 Outram Road #01-13, Concorde Shopping Centre, Singapore 169075
Contact number: 65 6737 6293
Average ticket price: $20
Golden coach is a very popular Singapore bus operator that runs on major bus routes like Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca to Singapore. Most of their buses from Singapore have amenities including charging points, reading lights, and reclining seats.
Address in the city: #02-13, 30 East Coast Road, Katong V, Singapore 428751.
Contact number: 91829799
Average ticket price: $16
This Singapore bus operator runs on popular routes including Singapore to Genting Highlands and Singapore to Melaka. The amenities on this bus to Singapore include air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and charging points.
Important Locations to visit
Singapore has so many attractions that are visited by millions of people every year. A few of those attractions are:
- Gardens by the Bay: This is one of the first attractions you must visit during your vacations in Singapore. It has all sorts of themes like the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome, which will definitely take you to another imaginative realm.
- Universal Studios: Universal Studios is a thrilling destination with many family-friendly activities. Completely loaded with excitement, entertainment, and enthusiasm, you will find so many things to do here!
- Chinatown: Your trip to Singapore would be incomplete if you do not visit this bustling market. The place has so many bright red lanterns and vibrant shops and it is the best place to experience authentic Chinese food.
- S.E.A Aquarium: This impressive attraction is located on Sentosa Island and is enjoyed by people of all ages! Home to over 100000 marine species, this is an attraction that will take you to a marine world!
Boarding Points and Dropping Points in Singapore
Singapore has so many boarding and dropping points that most buses to Singapore and buses from Singapore use every day. A few of the most popular ones include:
- Golden Mile Tower
- City Plaza
- Balestier Plaza
- Queen Street Bus Terminal
- Little India Arcade
- Star Vista
- Changi Airport
- Boon Lay
- Lavender MRT
However, based on the bus operator you book, these boarding and dropping points will vary. Depending on which point is closer to your destination, you can select a boarding and dropping point when booking your Singapore bus tickets on redBus.
Singapore is definitely a must-visit gem of South-East Asia. So plan your vacation to this city now! Get around Singapore by booking your Singapore bus tickets on redBus and have a wonderful vacation!