Subang Bus Tickets
Subang is one of the most popular cities in Indonesia. It is approximately 125 kilometers far from Jakarta city. It is considered to be a city of educational institutions. It is quite a busy and lively city. Also, the city is a hub of different eateries and shopping complexes. Subang is bustling all day and even at night. You can take a bus to Subang from all of the major cities in Indonesia. The city is considered to be a prime spot for travel and entertainment. Jakarta is quite near to the city and you can take a bus from Subang to reach there. You can book Subang bus tickets online.
Important Locations to visit
Subang is full of different kinds of natural parks and waterfalls. You can take a bus to Subang and visit all of these places for recreation.
- Cijalu Waterfall: This waterfall is located in the Suburbs. It is also believed to be sacred by the locals of Subang. This place can be visited by a cab or by a local bus which runs through the city.
- Ciangin Waterfall: This waterfall is located in Subang Regency. This waterfall is easily accessible. It has got its name from the locals who believe it to be a windy place. Sightseeing is quite common here.
- Wisma Karya Museum: This museum was built during the Dutch colonial era. Therefore, it has a historical significance for the residents. Also, it acts as a gate to the city if you take a bus from Subang from Bandung.
- Blanakan Crocodile Farm: With flora and fauna oozing out from this place, Blanakan Crocodile farm is one of the most popular tourist spots in Subang. It is also known for crocodile breeding. It is situated amidst the Blanakan Mangrove forests.
- Capolaga Adventure camp: This park is popular for different adventure activities including paragliding. This camp is worth the visit. You can take a bus to Subang and visit the place.
Boarding Points in Subang
Subang is one of the busiest cities in Indonesia has several boarding points within the city. You can take a bus from Subang to almost all the popular cities to Indonesia including Malang, Lamongan, etc. You can book the Subang bus tickets online on the official redBus application. You can visit the website and choose a boarding point based on your location. Also, make sure to cross-check your boarding point as different operators start from different bus stops. It could be easy if for you if you prefer to book tickets online. Some of the popular boarding points for bus from Subang are:
- Subang Central
- Kalijati Kusnan
You can book buses from any of these boarding points depending on the ease of travel and the place you are located in at that particular point of time. Choose from these options on the redBus app and book your bus from Subang tickets online.
Dropping Points in Subang
Several buses from different Indonesian cities drop off passengers in Subang making it a busy city. A lot of travels move to and fro from Subang to the other cities. You can book a bus to Subang from Demak, Solo, Pasuruan, etc. In most cases, you can also book tickets for a round trip. A bus to Subang might drop you in any of the following stations based on your choice:
This is not an exhaustive list. You can check out the other dropping points within Subang and make a selection according to your convenience. You can choose a bus operator based on the point where you want to get down of the bus. In some cases, both the dropping and the boarding points are the same.
Important Routes to and From Subang
A lot of cities are easily accessible from Subang. You can book a bus from Subang to any of the possible cities which can be reached by bus. Some of these popular routes are:
- Subang to Malang
- Subang to Sampang
- Subang to Solo
- Subang to Lamongan
- Subang to Psuruan
- Subang to Jakarta
- Jogja to Subang
- Demak to Subang
- Solo to Subang
- Pasuruan to Subang
- Banyuwangi to Subang
- Tegal to Subang
Subang bus tickets can be booked online or purchased offline. A bus to Subang can be easily booked. Also, you can plan a long weekend to Subang and visit all the beautiful and interesting places here.