There are various bus operators who operate on the Agra to Delhi route. Delhi bus from Agra can be easily booked via the world’s leading online bus ticket booking platform i.e. redBus. The Agra to Delhi bus distance is around 230 KM and it would take around 4 hours to cover this route by a bus. The starting fare of buses on this route is INR 315. The price goes up for luxury buses. redBus is an excellent platform for booking bus tickets on this route. You can easily compare the fare of different buses. One can also see the Agra to Delhi bus schedule of different buses on this route and can book a bus ticket according to their preferences. There are 20 different operators on redBus which provide bus services on this particular route. There are around 187 buses which ply from Agra to Delhi daily and can be found on redBus.
Bus Operators Servicing these Routes
There are numerous operators on this route. Some of the prominent bus operators on this route are:
- UPSRTC: There are around 28 UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) buses that ply daily from Agra to Delhi. The starting Agra to Delhi bus fare of UPSRTC buses is INR 424. The Agra to Delhi bus distance is covered by UPSRTC buses in around 4-5 hours. The major boarding point of UPSRTC buses in Agra is Agra ISBT and the major dropping points in Delhi are Anand Vihar & Sarai Kale Khan. One can easily filter buses based on their preferred boarding or dropping points via redBus. The first UPSRTC Agra to Delhi bus leaves from Agra at 05:45 AM and the last bus leaves at 06:35 PM.
- Raj Kalpana Travels: The first Agra to Delhi bus of this operator leaves from Agra at 01:48 AM and the last Delhi bus from Agra leaves at 05:05 PM. They offer different types of buses like A/C seater and sleeper buses & Non-AC seater and sleeper buses. You can easily see the Agra to Delhi bus timing of Raj Kalpana Travels buses via redBus mobile application/website.
- Taj Express Bus Service Pvt Ltd: The first Taj Express Agra to Delhi bus leaves from Agra at 06:00 AM and the last Delhi bus from Agra leaves at 06:00 PM. The starting Agra to Delhi bus fare of Taj Express buses on this route is INR 315.
- Amar Travels: The first Amar Travels Agra to Delhi bus leaves from Agra at 03:30 AM and the last bus from Agra to Delhi leaves at 07:00 PM. The average time taken by Amar Travels buses to cover this route is less than four hours. They provide luxury bus services on this route too.
- Raj Shila Travels and Cargo: The first Agra to Delhi bus of this operator leaves at 03:00 AM and the last bus from Agra to Delhi leaves at 05:30 PM. Their buses have all the basic amenities and provide a safe travel experience to their passengers.
These were some of the prominent bus operators providing buses from Agra to Delhi. There are a lot of other operators on redBus on this route and one can look for them easily. You can look for Agra to Delhi bus schedules of any specific operator on redBus.
Things to see in Delhi
Delhi is the capital of India and boasts a rich heritage and culture. There are a lot of tourist attractions/pilgrimage sites in Delhi. The top places to visit in Delhi are:
- Humayun’s Tomb: It is a UNESCO world heritage site and India’s first garden-tomb. It has beautiful architecture made of red sandstone.
- Qutub Minar: It is beautiful evidence of Mughal architecture. This 238-feet-tall minaret is also a UNESCO world heritage site and boasts a rich history. The Qutub complex has other attractions too that are Iron Pillar, Alai Darwaja, Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque, and Alai Minar.
- Red Fort: It is a beautiful monument made of red sandstone. It was also declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 2007. This place also has a market nearby for shopping.
- Akshardham Temple: This place is a great example of modern-day architecture. There are no mobile phones allowed inside but you will enjoy sightseeing in this temple. It is situated on the banks of river Yamuna and was built in 2005. There are water rides inside the temple which will take you through caves and you will love the man-made scriptures.
- Lotus Temple: This place is actually in the shape of a lotus. It is related to the Bahaism religion. This temple will give you a sense of tranquillity and peace.
Advantages of Booking with redBus
The advantages of booking a bus ticket via redBus are:
- redBus recently launched a Safety+ feature which ensures a safe journey amidst the Covid-19 scenario. The buses in the Safety+ category are sanitised after proper intervals. The staff in Safety+ buses are equipped with masks and are free of any kind of infection. Hand sanitisers are included as basic amenities & a regular temperature checking facility is also available on Safety+ buses.
- You get the option of rescheduling/cancelling your bus ticket via redBus. One can easily filter reschedulable buses from redBus. redBus also provides a ride insurance facility at a very nominal price.
- redBus provides you with a smart bus online bus tracking system. One can track the location of their bus throughout the journey via the redBus mobile application. The bus tracking system also helps in finding the boarding points.
- Customers can compare various service providers based on amenities, Agra to Delhi bus timings, fare via redBus and can choose the preferred one. redBus provides you economical as well as luxury bus services for every section of the society. You also don’t need to rush to bus terminals for ticket booking, you can book your tickets online and will receive your M-ticket/e-ticket on mail/SMS and it will act as your original ticket.
- redBus provides excellent customer service 24*7. You will be refunded your amount in case of cancellation of rides due to unavoidable circumstances and do not need to worry.
One can easily book secure rides via redBus at a nominal price. redBus also offers coupon codes to their users from time to time to avail discounts on their total ticketing price. Grab your redBus Agra to Delhi bus tickets now!