Albania Travel Restrictions
Last updated on: 7th May 2021
The Government of Albania has issued certain travel restrictions in light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Passengers looking for the latest information on Albania travel restrictions can refer to this page and plan their journey from the country of their residence to Albania. While wearing a mask, maintaining required physical distance, and proof of negative Covid-19 test are some of the mandatory aspects passengers need to remember while traveling to Albania, this page will discuss all the special travel restrictions imposed by the state in detail. We recommend that you check on a regular basis and also refer to the official website of the country you wish to travel to as rules on travel ban are rapidly changing.
Covid-19 Restrictions to keep in mind when travelling to and from Albania
Key Points to keep in mind
- No public movement is allowed between 10 pm to 6 am.
- Public transport has resumed.
What are the travel restrictions in Albania?
- Albania’s land borders are now open. However, there are a few restrictions on entry for some neighboring countries. More details can be found on the official website of the Albania Government.
What are the documents required while traveling to Albania?
For public movement between 10 pm to 6 am, a special permission from the e-Albania portal is required.
Are there any quarantine rules in Albania?
- No quarantine is required while arriving in Albania. However, this may be applied in special cases as suggested by the health authority of Albania.
- Passengers arriving from the UK are subject to 14 days of quarantine.
What guidelines do I need to follow while in Albania?
- Wearing a face mask at public places all the time is mandatory.
- There is a restriction of public gathering of more than 10 people.
- For more information, passengers can check Albania Covid-19 updates.