Andorra Travel Restrictions
Last updated on: 17th May 2021
The Government of Andorra has issued certain travel restrictions in light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Passengers looking for the latest information on Andorra travel restrictions can refer to this page and plan their journey from the country of their residence to Andorra. While wearing a mask, maintaining required physical distance, and proof of negative Covid-19 test are some of the mandatory aspects passengers need to remember while traveling to Andorra, this page will discuss all the special travel restrictions imposed by the state in detail. We recommend that you check on a regular basis and also refer to the official website of the country you wish to travel to as rules on travel ban are rapidly changing.
** European Union countries have decided to open their borders to select non-EU countries which would include people from Britain as well as vaccinated Americans. It should be noted that the opening of EU countries might not be universal as countries can individually ask for a negative COVID-19 test or can impose a period of quarantine on arrival. A new list of eligible counties will be prepared and released either this week or early next week. **
Covid-19 Restrictions to keep in mind when travelling to and from Andorra
Key Points to keep in mind
- Travel restrictions in neighbouring countries
- Negative Covid-19 report is required
- Government issued guidelines to follow
What are the travel restrictions followed in Andorra?
- Andorra has lifted all travel restrictions and entry is allowed for all nationals as long as they are permitted to enter Spain or France. Travel restrictions to these countries would apply. Passengers can visit the official website of the Andorra Government for more updates.
What are the documents required while traveling to Andorra?
- All passengers traveling to Andorra are required to present a negative Covid-19 test report, which is not older than 72 hours.
- The test is not mandatory for the citizens of France, Spain, and Portugal.
Are there any quarantine rules in Andorra?
- There is no quarantine requirement for Andorra.
What guidelines do I need to follow while in Andorra?
- Mandatory face mask at all public places
- Observance of strict hygiene and social distancing measures
- Gathering of upto 5 people is allowed.