Andorra Travel Restrictions
Last updated on: 7th May 2021
The Government of Andorra has issued certain travel restrictions in light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Passengers looking for the latest information on Andorra travel restrictions can refer to this page and plan their journey from the country of their residence to Andorra. While wearing a mask, maintaining required physical distance, and proof of negative Covid-19 test are some of the mandatory aspects passengers need to remember while traveling to Andorra, this page will discuss all the special travel restrictions imposed by the state in detail. We recommend that you check on a regular basis and also refer to the official website of the country you wish to travel to as rules on travel ban are rapidly changing.
Covid-19 Restrictions to keep in mind when travelling to and from Andorra
Key Points to keep in mind
- Travel restrictions in neighbouring countries
- Negative Covid-19 report is required
- Government issued guidelines to follow
What are the travel restrictions followed in Andorra?
- While Andorra has lifted its travel restrictions. Travel to Andorra happens through Spain or France. Travel restrictions to these countries would apply. Passengers can visit the official website of the Andorra Government for more updates.
What are the documents required while traveling to Andorra?
- All passengers traveling to Andorra are required to present a negative Covid-19 test report, which is not older than 72 hours.
- The test is not mandatory for the citizens of France, Spain, and Portugal.
Are there any quarantine rules in Andorra?
- There is no quarantine requirement for Andorra.
What guidelines do I need to follow while in Andorra?
- Mandatory face mask at all public places
- Observance of strict hygiene and social distancing measures
- Gathering of upto 5 people is allowed.