Croatia Travel Restrictions
Last updated on: 20th May 2021
The Government of Croatia has issued certain travel restrictions in light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Passengers looking for the latest information on Croatia travel restrictions can refer to this page and plan their journey from the country of their residence to Croatia. While wearing a mask, maintaining required physical distance, and proof of negative Covid-19 test are some of the mandatory aspects passengers need to remember while traveling to Croatia, this page will discuss all the special travel restrictions imposed by the state in detail. We recommend that you check on a regular basis and also refer to the official website of the country you wish to travel to as rules on travel ban are rapidly changing.
** European Union countries have decided to open their borders to select non-EU countries which would include people from Britain as well as vaccinated Americans. It should be noted that the opening of EU countries might not be universal as countries can individually ask for a negative COVID-19 test or can impose a period of quarantine on arrival. A new list of eligible counties will be prepared and released either this week or early next week. **
Covid-19 Restrictions to keep in mind when travelling to and from Croatia
Key Points to keep in mind
- Covid-19 negative report is required
- Passengers might be asked for self quarantine
- Government imposed guidelines to follow
- There are entry restrictions until 30th May 2021.
What are the travel restrictions followed in Croatia?
- Entry is allowed for travelers from all countries except the UK, Brazil, and South Africa.
What are the documents required while traveling to Croatia?
- Passengers need a Covid-19 negative RT-PCR report or rapid antigen test report taken not later than 48 hours before arrival. Here’s the list of valid antigen tests.
- Travelers are also required to have a Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
- Passengers also need to fill the ‘Enter Croatia’ form and present upon arrival.
Are there any quarantine rules in Croatia?
- Passengers are subject to self-quarantine. More details can be found on the official website of the Republic of Croatia.
What guidelines do I need to follow while in Croatia?
- Mandatory face mask
- 1.5 metres of physical distance required.
- Any guidelines imposed by local authorities to be followed.