Oxford Bus Company Bus Tickets Online
About Oxford Bus Company
Oxford Bus Company is one of the oldest bus operators in Europe. Based in England, Oxford Bus Company has been providing bus services to people since 1881. With an immense experience of 136+ years in the transportation sector, they have been the first choice of commuters. Besides providing bus services in Oxford city, they also connect to various airports. They constantly bag awards at various award ceremonies for being the best bus operator in England.
They have recently partnered with redBus that is the leading e-ticketing platform in the world. Oxford Bus Company is monitored by the Go-Ahead Group plc that is a giant in the transportation sector of Europe. Oxford Bus Company has doubled its fleet size in the last ten years and is looking forward to providing the best services to passengers. Read on to know more about the Oxford Bus Company buses.
Address and contact no. of Oxford Bus Company
The head office address of Oxford Bus Company is:
Cowley House, Watlington Road, Cowley,
Oxford, OX4 6GA.
Passengers can also contact Oxford Bus Company at 01865 785400 from Monday to Friday. The customer support of Oxford Bus Company is available from 9 AM to 5 PM on working days. For queries, one can also mail at . They also ship back the lost items of passengers thus ensuring trust and customer satisfaction. One can also reach out to the redBus customer support executive at any hour of the day for any issues while booking Oxford Bus Company tickets.
Amenities offered by Oxford Bus Company
Oxford buses are equipped with all the basic amenities to make the bus journey convenient. You can view the amenities offered by any Oxford Bus Company bus via the redBus website. They also offer low-floor buses so that wheelchairs, pushchairs, etc. can be brought onboard. The amenities offered by Oxford Bus Company buses are as follows:
• Air conditioner
• Power plugs
• Luggage transportation
• Compartment for hand luggage
• Reading light
• Adjustable seats
Popular routes covered by Oxford Bus Company buses
Oxford Bus Company buses provide bus services to almost all locations of Oxford city. They have various boarding/dropping points spread across the city for passenger convenience. Oxford Bus Company buses have been an integral part of residents of Oxford city. Tourists from other states/countries also prefer Oxford Bus Company buses for its robust bus services while touring the city. Besides providing bus services to various locations in the city, they also provide airport transfers from/to Heathrow and Gatwick Airport. Some of the major routes covered by Oxford Bus Company buses in the city are as follows:
• BMW Car Factory to Oxford City Centre
• Wood Farm to Churchill Hospital
• Churchill Hospital to Oxford City Centre
• Bicester North Station to Bicester Village
Types of buses offered by Oxford Bus Company
Oxford Bus Company has currently around 160 buses in their fleet which are maintained regularly. They claim to renew their fleet within every five years that is even less than the fleet age decided by the regulatory authorities. Some of their low-floor buses also have a lift for boarding wheelchairs. They are also one of the most environment-friendly bus operators in England. They emit the lowest number of harmful gases in England while providing bus services to passengers. All their buses are equipped with modern safety systems. Their buses can be divided into two categories that are:
• Electric-Hybrid Buses
• Regular Low-Floor Buses
However, they do offer various ticket types for young passengers, families, etc. You can also avail of the Oxford Bus Company – the Key which is a rechargeable smartcard and is applicable on all the Oxford Bus Company buses.
Popular cities covered by Oxford Bus Company
Oxford Bus Company mainly provides bus services in Oxford city. However, they do provide airport transfers to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. You can find the updated route information of Oxford Bus Company buses on the redBus online portal. The Oxford Bus Company fares are also displayed on the redBus portal for comparison. The major cities covered by Oxford Bus Company buses are as follows:
• London (Heathrow Airport)
• Crawley (Gatwick Airport)
Booking Oxford Bus Company bus tickets online on redBus
The easy-to-use and informative interface of the redBus portal makes it easy for e-ticketing. The steps to book an Oxford Bus Company bus ticket via redBus are as follows:
• On the homepage, enter your source city in the ‘From’ section and destination in the ‘To’ section. Enter the date of the journey on the same page and click the ‘Search Buses’ button.
• A list of available buses on your entered route will be shown to you. Select an Oxford Bus Company bus from the list or you can also filter Oxford Bus Company buses by applying search filters.
• Select a seat and then enter your preferred boarding/dropping point. You can also filter buses based on various boarding/dropping points on redBus. Click on the ‘Proceed to Book’ button.
• Enter your contact information and passenger details (name, no. of passengers, age, etc.) and click on the ‘Proceed to Pay’ button.
• Complete the payment process to receive your Oxford Bus Company online ticket via mail/SMS. You can also coupon code (if available) on redBus while booking Oxford Bus Company buses.