Barranquilla Bus Tickets
Barranquilla, a charming city in Colombia, is known for its beautiful culture, vibrant carnival celebrations, and lovely people! The town is also famous for its incredible nightlife complete with late-night parties and traditional salsa dancing. The next time you are planning on going on a vacation to Colombia, do not overlook this city! Book your Barranquilla bus tickets now and explore the streets through local Barranquilla buses!
Important Routes To and From Barranquilla
From Barranquilla, you can travel to many other popular tourist destinations through these routes:
- Barranquilla to Cartagena: The shortest distance between Barranquilla to Cartagena is 133 km via the Cartagena-Barranquilla Route and the average travel time is about 2 hours. The average ticket price of buses from Barranquilla to Cartagena is $5.
- Bogota to Barranquilla: The average distance between these two cities is 1002 km with an average travel time of 15 hours via Route 45. The average ticket price of these buses to Barranquilla is $76.
- Medellin to Barranquilla: You can go to Barranquilla from Medellin via Route 35. The average distance is 705 km, and the average travel time is 13 hours and 38 minutes. The ticket price of buses to Barranquilla would cost around $48.
- Santa Marta to Barranquilla: Via the Av. Troncal Del Caribe, you can reach Barranquilla from Santa Marta in around 2 hours. The average distance is 106 km, and the average bus fare is $6.
- Barranquilla to Cali: In around 19 hours and 41 minutes, you can reach Cali from Barranquilla via Route 45 (average distance- 1254 km). The average ticket price of these buses from Barranquilla is around $86.
Popular Buses To and From Barranquilla
Many bus operators provide services between various cities and Barranquilla with a few popular companies being:
Address in the city: Calle 55 No17B – 17, Bucaramanga, Santander, Colombia.
Contact number: 018000 114 164
Average ticket price: $21
Copetran is a top-rated bus operator located a little outside Barranquilla, but it runs on routes including Cartagena to Barranquilla and Barranquilla to Bogota. The buses to Barranquilla have amenities including Wi-Fi, air conditioning, snacks, and T.V.
Address: Calle 45 #33-224, Expreso Brasilia S.A. Barranquilla, Colombia.
Contact number: 01 8000 51 8001
Average ticket price: $17
This Barranquilla bus operator runs on popular routes like Cartagena to Barranquilla and Barranquilla to Medellin. Each of their buses has power outlets, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi.
Address in the city: Terminal de Autobuses, Entre Carrera 15, y Calle 54,
Cra. 14 #Local 09, Soledad, Atlántico, Colombia.
Contact number: 5753850030
Average ticket price: $27
This Barranquilla bus operator can be seen on many routes including Bogota to Barranquilla and Cucuta to Barranquilla. To make sure every passenger has a comfortable journey, each of their buses from Barranquilla has Wi-Fi, reclining seats, air conditioning, T.V., and charging points.
Address in the city: Carrera la Cordial, El Pozo, 24-236,
Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia.
Contact number: 57 5 6632665
Average ticket price: $10
Unitransco buses take passengers through various routes including Barranquilla to Maicao and Barranquilla to Mompos. These buses from Barranquilla have amenities including T.V., reclining seats, reading lights, and charging points.
Address in the city: Calle 15 N 16 – 25, Piso 6 CC La Calleja,
Duitama Boyacá, Colombia.
Contact number: (57 8) 7610743
Average ticket price: $17
Concorde buses can take you to many popular destinations through routes including Barranquilla to Bogota and Barranquilla to Duitama. Amenities on these Barranquilla buses include a charger, reclining seats with footrest, T.V., and air conditioning.
Important Locations to Visit
Barranquilla might not be a trendy tourist destination, but it still has charming neighbourhoods, thrilling activities, and beautiful attractions you must see.
- Carnaval de Barranquilla: Barranquilla is most famous for this four-day party, so make sure you plan your vacations if you want to attend it. It is a vibrant and wild festival complete with music, dancing, and craziness.
- El Museo del Caribe: Take a closer look at the indigenous culture, history, and nature of the Caribbean coast of Colombia at the El Museo del Caribe. There are so many videos, photos, and artefacts that will help you understand more about the Caribbean lifestyle.
- Zoologico Barranquilla: Home to around 140 different species and over 500 animals, this is a small yet famous zoo in Barranquilla that is worth visiting. This is a lovely family-friendly attraction where you can learn more about various local species of animals.
- Museo Romantico: Want to learn more about the history of Barranquilla? Then head to the Museo Romantico, a beautiful 18th-century mansion located on a charming street.
Boarding and Dropping Points in Barranquilla
Here are some boarding and dropping points located in and around the city that many buses to Barranquilla and buses from Barranquilla use:
- Estación Parque Cultural del Caribe
- Estación de Transmetro Atlántico
- Estación Transmetro La 8
- Paradero de Buses Coolitoral
- Parada Transmetro
- Universidad del Atlántico
Though the city has many boarding and dropping points, not every bus to Barranquilla will use it. However, you can check this online on redBus while booking your Barranquilla bus tickets.
Home to many beautiful sights and incredible people, be sure to add Barranquilla on your list of places to visit in Colombia! Have a hassle-free journey by booking your Barranquilla bus tickets online on redBus!