Get 25% OFF - Use Code: VUIVE
Daily Bus from Hà Nội to Đà Nẵng - Bus Fare starts from: VND 450000. Available buses: 50 - 100. Travel time: 16 hours 31 mins. There are both morning and late night departures.
|No of Services
|15 hrs 35 mins
|17 hrs 0 mins
|17 hrs 0 mins
Avg. Bus Duration
16 hrs 31 mins
Buses depart from
Bus arrives in
Daily Bus Services
Cheapest Bus Tickets
36 Mn+ satisfied customers
Over 3500 bus-company partners
2,00,000+ bookings per day
World's largest bus-ticket platform
Assured seat of your choice
Secured and Verified payments
If you’re looking to explore Vietnam on a budget, travelling via buses from Hanoi to Da Nang is a great choice. Choosing the Hanoi to Da Nang bus route cuts travel costs and allows you to relish the country's natural beauty. While several bus operators run multiple trips on the popular Hanoi to Da Nang bus route, it's always best to plan and book your tickets in advance for a hassle-free journey.
The buses usually depart from My Dinh Bus Station in Hanoi and arrive at Da Nang Bus Station. There are different timings available throughout the day, with the earliest departing at around 5am and the latest at around 10pm. There are both private and government-operated buses, with the government-operated buses being slightly cheaper.A well-planned Hanoi to Da Nang bus journey can help you comfortably travel to the destination overnight and avoid losing out on valuable sightseeing hours.
The distance between Hanoi and Da Nang is 772 Km, which can be covered via flights, trains, and buses. While air travel is the fastest option, Hanoi to Da Nang buses provide the cheapest solution. Travelling from Hanoi to Da Nang by bus takes about 13-16 hours. The time duration for your journey can vary depending on the operator’s selected route and the prevailing weather and traffic conditions.
Located on the Red River's banks, Hanoi is Vietnam's capital city. This 1000-year-old city is home to several cultural sites like museums, monuments, and ancient temples. Besides being a history buff’s dream, Hanoi is also a foodie’s paradise. Strolling through this northern Vietnamese city allows you to sample the lip-smacking local street food scene. The city's tropical climate is most pleasant from September to November and March to April, making this the best time to visit Hanoi.
While boarding points for buses from Hanoi to Da Nang can vary depending on your selected bus operator, here’s a list of the most prominent boarding points in Hanoi-
Hanoi has several prominent long-distance bus boarding points that vary depending on the bus operator.
1. My Dinh Bus Station: Located in the My Dinh district, this is the largest bus station in Hanoi and serves many bus routes to destinations in the North and the South of Vietnam.
2. Giap Bat Bus Station: Situated in the Hoang Mai district, Giap Bat Bus Station is a major hub for buses to the North and the Central region of Vietnam.
3. Luong Yen Bus Station: Located in the Hoan Kiem district, Luong Yen Bus Station is a popular boarding point for buses to the South of Vietnam.
4. Gia Lam Bus Station: Situated in the Gia Lam district, Gia Lam Bus Station is a major boarding point for buses to the North and the Central region of Vietnam.
5. Nuoc Ngam Bus Station: Located in the Hai Ba Trung district, Nuoc Ngam Bus Station is a popular boarding point for buses to the South of Vietnam.
6. Giap Bat 2 Bus Station: Situated in the Hoang Mai district, Giap Bat 2 Bus Station is a major hub for buses to the North and the Central region of Vietnam.
Known for its pristine white beaches, Da Nang is a popular coastal city in Vietnam. Located halfway between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city, it is home to popular tourist destinations like the Marble Mountains and Cham Museum. Moreover, the city is also a stone’s throw away from the ancient towns of Hoi An and Hue. For those planning a trip from Hanoi to Da Nang, visiting the humid city between February and May will be ideal for a comfortable stay.
While the drop-off points can vary depending on your bus route, here’s a list of the popular drop-off points for buses plying from Hanoi to Da Nang:
1. Da Nang Bus Station: Located in the heart of the city, the Da Nang Bus Station offers daily departures to cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
2. Da Nang Coach Station: The Da Nang Coach Station is located near the Da Nang International Airport and provides long-distance bus services to cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
3. Da Nang Airport Bus Station: Located at the Da Nang International Airport, the Da Nang Airport Bus Station offers daily departures to cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
4. Han Market Bus Station: Located near the Han Market, the Han Market Bus Station offers daily departures to cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
5. Da Nang Train Station: Located near the Da Nang Train Station, the Da Nang Train Station Bus Station offers daily departures to cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
6. Da Nang City Centre: Located in the city centre, the Da Nang City Centre Bus Station offers daily departures to cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
When booking your Hanoi to Da Nang bus ticket, you will find various types of buses to suit your budget preferences. For instance, if you’re looking for a cost-saving option, you can opt for basic seater buses. However, if you don’t mind paying more for comfort, you should book Hanoi to Da Nang sleeper buses. These coaches have 2-3 rows with about 40 reclining seats and upper and lower-level options. You can also pay a premium and opt for VIP sleeper buses that offer better comfort and amenities.
The Hanoi to Da Nang bus route is covered by several bus operators. To ensure traveller comfort, overnight sleeper buses offer amenities like air-conditioning, reclining seats, and blankets. On luxury buses, you can enjoy add-on benefits like food and water, TVs, charging ports, and pillows. Some of the popular operators include -
Hanoi to Da Nang bus ticket prices will vary depending on the type of bus, bus operator, and travel duration. On average, Hanoi to Da Nang bus ticket prices start from VND 450,000 and can cost up to VND 600,000. Note that bus operators increase prices on weekends and national holidays.
The redBus website and app, you can book buses from Hanoi to Da Nang conveniently from the comfort of your home. With the simple and intuitive redBus booking platform, all you have to do is enter the source and destination details and travel date to review the list of buses available from Hanoi to Da Nang on that date. On this platform, you can choose Hanoi to Da Nang bus times to suit your itinerary, pick seats for comfortable travels, and assess amenities before booking your tickets. Since redBus partners with leading local operators, you don’t need to worry about last-minute cancellations or other issues.
Additionally, booking your Hanoi to Da Nang bus tickets on redBus makes you privy to exclusive offers and discounts to plan your trip on a budget! So, why wait? Finalise the details of your trip and find the best Vietnam bus ticket online booking deals on redBus!