The Jakarta to Bandung bus distance is around 151 KM, and it takes about four hours to cover this route by bus. One can easily find Jakarta to Bandung buses of several operators on the redBus platform. You will find frequent bus services on this route as it is a famous route in Indonesia. There are luxurious as well as economical buses on this route for every type of person. One can compare the fare and timings of different Jakarta to Bandung buses and can choose a suitable one for their journey. People can also avail discounts on their ticketing price via redBus. The redBus mobile application and website interface lets you filter buses from any specific service provider. Let us see more details about the bus from Jakarta to Bandung.
Bus Operators Servicing this Route
It is a busy route, and you can find numerous bus operators on this route. The most prominent operators providing bus service from Jakarta to Bandung are:
- Daytrans: The first Daytrans Jakarta to Bandung bus leaves from Jakarta at 10:00 AM and the last Jakarta to Bandung bus leaves at 06:30 PM. One can look for the Daytrans bus schedule easily on redBus mobile application/website. The dropping points of Daytrans buses in Bandung are Dipatiukur & Cihampelas.
- Jackal Holidays: The first Jakarta to Bandung bus of Jackal Holidays leaves from Jakarta at 12:01 AM, and there are frequent buses after that throughout the day on this route. Jackal Holidays is one of the top bus service providers in Indonesia and has a large fleet of buses. They provide a shuttle bus service from Jakarta to Bandung.
- Baraya Travel: The first Jakarta to Bandung bus of Baraya Travel leaves from Jakarta at 12:01 AM, and the last Bandung bus from Jakarta leaves at 11:45 PM. They have been providing transportation services to people from 2006. One can easily check the Jakarta to Bandung bus schedule of Baraya Travel buses by applying search filters in the redBus mobile application or website.
- Lintas Shuttle: Lintas Shuttle was established in 2016 and has now become one of the best bus service providers in Indonesia. One can easily find a Lintas Shuttle bus from Jakarta to Bandung on redBus and can compare the Jakarta the Bandung bus fare of different buses and choose the preferred one. One can also find the Lintas Shuttle Jakarta to Bandung bus schedule on redBus.
- Pasteur Trans: This operator provides Shuttle and Shuttle Toyota Hi-Ace buses on the route of Jakarta to Bandung. You can visit www.redbus.id for finding Pasteur Trans buses. One can check the Jakarta to Bandung bus fare and Jakarta to Bandung bus timing of Pasteur Trans buses before booking a ticket via redBus.
Things to see in Bandung
There are many tourist attractions/historical sites in Bandung to visit. Some of the top tourist attractions of Bandung are as follows:
- Kawah Putih: It is a beautiful volcano lake situated in Mount Patuha. There are a lot of volcanoes and mountains in Bandung city. The acidic water in the Kawah Putih lake formed due to the volcano gives a mesmerising whitish glow which is a treat to watch. The volcanic activity at this place can also cause harm sometimes to tourists, so it is advised to visit this place after wearing a face mask to avoid poisonous gases.
- Tangkuban Perahu: Trekkers and adventurers love this place. It is an active volcano and has erupted 16 times in the last 190 years with the most recent eruption in 2013. People still visit this place for sightseeing, trekking. You can enjoy the view of craters and hot springs at this place.
- Situ Patenggang Lake: This massive lake is spread across 45,000 hectares and is a popular honeymoon site. You can also do activities like camping, glamping, boating near this lake as there are many service providers. There are also resorts near the place for tourists or newlywed couples. There is a small island at the centre of this lake popularly known as the “Love Island”.
- Gedung Sate: This building is famous for its architecture and design. It is also known as the “Satay Building” and works as a residence for Bandung’s governor. This building has a museum in it which highlights the Indonesian history. People also shop at famous markets around this building.
- Cimahi Waterfalls: There are a lot of waterfalls in Bandung city. You have to climb around 500 steps to reach this waterfall, and the soothing view of crystal-clear water falling from a height will make your day. People come here for picnics and to bath below the falling waterfall.
Advantages of Booking with redBus
The pros of booking a Bandung bus from Jakarta ticket via redBus are as follows:
- The bus tracking system of redBus works on GPS and provides you with the exact location of your bus at any point during your bus journey. It also helps in navigating to boarding places from your residing place and helps a lot to first-time visitors. It is a unique feature, and you can know the Jakarta to Bandung bus distance/route better.
- Amidst the coronavirus outbreak, redBus came up with a Safety+ feature. The buses in the Safety+ category have staff members who are equipped with masks and provide regular temperature checking facility. Hand sanitisers are supplied to passengers on Safety+ buses, and the buses are also sanitised after each trip. Safety+ buses take all the necessary precautions to stop the spread of Covid-19.
- One can take his time and choose among various options via redBus. There are a lot of service providers on redBus, and you can compare them. You can also cancel or reschedule your bus ride via redBus. redBus also provides a ride insurance facility to its users at a very cheap rate. One can filter a reschedulable bus from Jakarta to Bandung via redBus. You can also compare Jakarta to Bandung bus timing of different operators via redBus mobile application.
This was all about the buses on the route of Jakarta to Bandung in Indonesia. Hurry and grab your tickets on a Bandung bus from Jakarta now!