Intercity Coach Bus Tickets Online
About Intercity Coach
With its headquarters in Alor Setar, Intercity Coach is one of the prominent bus operators in the Northern regions of Malaysia. Their bus service covers routes like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Melaka, Kedah and more. Some of the most popular routes of Intercity start from Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana, Alor Setar. With ten years of experience in the field, the company has been successfully providing comfortable buses to its passengers.
Intercity Coach believes in providing safe, comfortable and on-time transport for its customers. To book an Intercity Coach online ticket, you can use the redBus platform, which makes finding the bus schedule and fares at one place very easy.
Address and Contact No. of Intercity Coach
Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana,
Mergong, 05150 Alor Setar
Intercity has its offices in many locations, including Changlun, Kangar, Jitra and more. You can visit their official website for the contact addresses and their relevant numbers.
You can also reach out to the 24x7 customer care service of redBus if you have any queries or issues.
Amenities Offered by Intercity Coach
Intercity Coach is known for its luxury buses and comfortable travel. The luxury buses have two decks with 30 seats in total. They offer a wide variety of amenities to make their passengers' journey as smooth as possible. Some of the amenities include:
- High-speed WiFi
- Power outlets at the seat
- Live GPS tracking
- Reclining seats
- Air-conditioned coaches
Popular Routes Covered by Intercity Coach Buses
Intercity Coach buses traverse across many cities in Malaysia, and their routes cater to some of the busiest passages. You can find the list of routes online on redBus and check their schedules. Some of the popular routes covered by Intercity Coach are :
- Jitra to Kuala Lumpur
- Changlun to Shah Alam
- Jitra to Kajang
- Kangar to Penang
- Alor Setar to Kajang
Types of Buses Offered by Intercity Coach
Luxury buses are one of the prominent features you will see on all Intercity buses. The buses come with two decks of a total of 30 seats in a 2+1 seating arrangement.
The types of buses offered by Intercity Coach are:
- Executive (2+1)
Popular Cities Covered by Intercity Coach
As one of the popular bus operators in Northern Malaysia, Intercity Coach caters to many routes across the country. They have multiple buses scheduled for each route, making it easier for passengers to book a bus ticket for their journey.
Some of the popular cities covered by Intercity Coach bus are:
- Alor Setar
- Kuala Lumpur
Booking Intercity Coach Bus Tickets Online on redBus
redBus makes it easier to get an Intercity bus ticket online. Follow these easy steps to get your online bus tickets:
- On the redBus booking page, enter your source and destination along with the date of travel.
- Click on 'Search Buses' to get a detailed list of all the buses on that route.
- Use the filter option on your left to select 'Intercity Coach' to get listings from the bus operator only.
- You can browse through all options on the website and sort by departure, duration, and more to find a bus that fits your travel plans.
- redBus also lists the photos, cancellation policies, reviews and more to make your decision easy.
- Once you find the appropriate bus, click on 'View seats' to pick your seat.
- If there is more than one pick-up or drop point, you'll be required to select the convenient boarding and drop-off destination.
- Enter passenger details in the next section and move on to make the payment.
- Use any online payment mode to pay for your Intercity Coach online bus ticket.
- Complete the online payment to receive your e-ticket or m-ticket.